The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
GUK2MX9WkAAIf4x
Dude almost got humbled and I bet he’s still talking his shyt. :heh:

I’m rooting for my country, but I strongly dislike cocky mu fukkas who stay talking shyt. Really annoying. :beli:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Just watched the 100m final...
*Clears throat*
kevin-garnett.gif

WHERE ALL YALL bytch nikkaS WHO WERE TALKING shyt YESTERDAY AT:pacspit:. BOLT AT WALKING THROUGH THAT DOOR ANYMORE! YOU ALREADY KNOW WE TAKING THIS shyt IN LA IN 4 YEARS TOO, USA TITLE LOCK FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE, YALL DIE SLOW:pacspit::birdman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@thaKEAF

It's dirty and smelly, tons of pick pocketers, people are rude. The whole city of romance yawn it ain't to me. Yeah its cool seeing the eiffel tower, mona lisa, palace of versailles but meh. Berlin, Copenhagen, Zurich, Lisbon, London all much better to me they all got palaces, cool architecture etc. and history just like paris but are 100 times better. And I was a guy who was big into paris and couldn't wait to go. Midnight in paris one of my fav films and the history of the city always got to me.

Paris and rome are the worst european cities I've been to in all my travels :ehh:

But to each their own, you might enjoy it and the good thing is if you don't like it - french riveria, nice, london brussels, berlin etc. are close by and plane tickets dirt cheap

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
@thaKEAF

It's dirty and smelly, tons of pick pocketers, people are rude. The whole city of romance yawn it ain't to me. Yeah its cool seeing the eiffel tower, mona lisa, palace of versailles but meh. Berlin, Copenhagen, Zurich, Lisbon, London all much better to me they all got palaces, cool architecture etc. and history just like paris but are 100 times better. And I was a guy who was big into paris and couldn't wait to go. Midnight in paris one of my fav films and the history of the city always got to me.

Paris and rome are the worst european cities I've been to in all my travels :ehh:

But to each their own, you might enjoy it and the good thing is if you don't like it - french riveria, nice, london brussels, berlin etc. are close by and plane tickets dirt cheap

Thanks breh I’ve heard mixed reviews for sure. One of the main things is it being nasty :scusthov: