The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Watch the last minute of Lithuania vs France 3x3 men's game. This is why I said this 3x3 tournament is an embarrassment.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
KD is easily Olympic basketball GOAT. We look like the unbeatable team nikkas was sayin since he got back. We needed a gamewinner to beat these Sudan nikkas the other time lol

nikkas was arguin Tatum over KD for this team and he got DNPd against Serbia and only played real mins 1st half of this game:mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
KD is easily Olympic basketball GOAT. We look like the unbeatable team nikkas was sayin since he got back. We needed a gamewinner to beat these Sudan nikkas the other time lol

nikkas was arguin Tatum over KD for this team and he got DNPd against Serbia and only played real mins 1st half of this game:mjlol:
KD is definitely the GOAT Team USA basketball performer.

I mean MJ, Kobe and Bron did their thing too, but KD has done it way more often for Team USA, that's just facts.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Used to dabble in a bit of everything. Pole vault always had me :hubie:
I always used to fear getting impaled by that thing. The core strength needed is insane :wow:.

Seeing this as kid put me off for life.

ezgif-5-a95f94dac5.gif

ezgif-5-2530265320.gif

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
KD is definitely the GOAT Team USA basketball performer.

I mean MJ, Kobe and Bron did their thing too, but KD has done it way more often for Team USA, that's just facts.

That team in Tokyo was mid as shyt too. Only time I seen a player carry a USA roster like he did that run. Dame was trash all Olympic when he was supposed to be 2nd option.

GTlrhJYW8AAgqUr

Was Keldon Johnson and Javale McGee replacin Beal and Love on here too. Jrue took a flight from Bucks parade and was probably the 3rd or 4th best player for us.