The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
White over Jaylen was the right choice after all the talk. Jaylen is obviously the better player but he iso and jack the offense too much. It makes sense on a team like Celtics where he at but not this team. White don't need the ball, play within offense better, smarter player, better 3PT shooter and defender.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Like I said. 3x3 is a joke. They lost to Azerbaijan. There are probably only couple percents of Americans who could show that country on a map.
Yeah, they're trash. They also miss Cameron Brink.

I watched the women's 3x3 team win gold in Tokyo; this team in Paris is embarrassing.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Cac stat nerds was sayin Embiid best player on this team when he should stayed his ass home lol AD and Bam both been better than that nikka. He the 3rd string big here that nikka Xavier Tillman to us to AD and Bam KP and Horford :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tuned in

fukk rick westhead, arash madani, sid sexeiro and all these bum ass Canadian media pearl clutching fakkits

please win and make it through DESPITE 6 pt deduction, would be biggest ether to everyone involved.
:picard:

Damn breh....you programmed those drones?

:russ:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Back to the Bubka days in the event.

You got to be a sicko to do the pole vault. I'll rather do the Steeplechase
Used to dabble in a bit of everything. Pole vault always had me :hubie:
I always used to fear getting impaled by that thing. The core strength needed is insane :wow:.