The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
KD wit 14/3/3/2 on 5 shots after havin 23pts on 9 shots against Serbia comin off couch wit no exhibition practice lol

Bron stat paddin at the end is :dead:nikka had 6 turnovers too tryna do too much. He tryna make the All Tournament 5 man lineup so hard. KD just coolin and dominatin effortlessly :laff: they was down 6 to Serbia and tied against Sudan when KD checked in and broke the game to start the blowout

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
NBC crew no sold the hell out of that world record.

Must be some suspicions.
China had a huge doping scandal at Tokyo 2020 where like 20 swimmers tested positive. They said that it was some tainted food and it got swept under the rug but not all swimmers were at the same hotel so that excuse was shaky at best.Mi

Might be the reason for the no sell.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Start us -6 points? Not a fukking problem.

3-0 in the group, onto the elimination round. Great job ladies.

O Canada :blessed:

Drone strike

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Steph wont get the smoke Embiid and Tatum get but he was fukking trash all game

1/9 :picard: struggled to get a shot off against Sudan length and athleticism. They was targettin him on defense too. He was arguably the worst player on the floor even White and Jrue was better.

Kerr comin in to instill that heavy illegal screen and motion offense a big part of Steph legacy. He lucky they aint stick wit Mark Jackson cause his career would looked different in other systems and situations.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
I do believe I saw an American granny shoot a free throw in this 3x3 game. We need put some money in the coffers IMMEDIATELY and find some real ballers for this shyt.

if i read an article right, the stipulations basically eliminate most pro hoopers who don't have the time to participate year round.