The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I still don't understand why the coach didn't challenge that out of bounds call. The player was adamant she didnt touch it, he should have trusted her and now the team went home with a challenge in their pocket smh.

Daps
They don't even realize that she would've been a bad fit until she gets a better handle, stop turning the ball over, play through physicality, and actually learn how to get a shot off in other ways besides a sidestep to the left

She wouldn’t have been a bad fit at all, allstar game she had zero turnovers dishing to premier talent

93 til

Superstar
Daps
You know what I'm gonna miss most about the Olympics...No fukking ads for and pre-game shows by Draftkings & Fanduel

I forgot what watching sports without being bombarded by gambling every 10 seconds was like :wow:

Tbh, I'd argue the decline in popularity in the WNBA coincides with ESPN getting browdcasting rights. Go look at the WNBA on NBC and its night and day.

NBC understands that sports is the product, while Disney/ABC/ESPN main objective is to use sports to promote products

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
KBXG.gif

It's really over :mjcry: .

Another dope Olympics. I was trying to wait until the Australia Olympics, but fukk it I'll see y'all in LA:blessed:.

I'm going start putting money in a savings account when we get our first teaching check of the new school year.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still don't understand why the coach didn't challenge that out of bounds call. The player was adamant she didnt touch it, he should have trusted her and now the team went home with a challenge in their pocket smh.
Coaches act like they can deposit challenges at the bank. Never understood it. That was the momentum killer

Daps
KBXG.gif

It's really over :mjcry: .

Another dope Olympics. I was trying to wait until the Australia Olympics, but fukk it I'll see y'all in LA:blessed:.

I'm going start putting money in a savings account when we get our first teaching check of the new school year.
Next 2 Olympics I’ll definitely be attending. Live in San Diego but specifically looking forward to 32 one in Brisbane my home city.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What time did they play the volleyball final?? I thought that shyt was later today, didn't think the women were gonna smoked like that