The Official 2024 Paris Summer Olympics Thread (from July 26 - August 11) - Closing Ceremony replay at 7pm EST

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
GUtheVXaIAA3CGS

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

LMAO

CAITLIN CLARKS MAGA CULT
IS FURIOUS RIGHT NOW

:devil:
:evil:

The ratings probably shot up to just see if USA would lose (and didn't).

They grew the game and didn't even realize it.

Now USA has 8 golds in a row while she was watching the Yankees split a doubleheader like me.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam if she was on the Storm this year....mannn they already got a decent squad
Yea and she's been done dirty a few times due to the WNBA's wack priortization rules, France's pro league runs late so she's had to miss seasons due to it. She's the most athletic high level hooper I've seen, was competing in the US Olympic Trials in the high jump as a teenager.

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Have to agree with others. I think Sydney Olympics was good as well but Paris Olympics tops it. Very competitive on the edge of your seat every day.
I think this was the best one since 2008 Beijing and I might be a prisoner of the moment but this current one might have had even better moments. I will admit a lot of it is also because Tokyo was so ass :pachaha:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game like that should hopefully lead to less politics in the selection of the next team. Only one natural PG on the roster and she's playing on a bum foot and couldn't even break the paint.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

THE GOAT OLYMPICS...

I WONT LIE, I LIKE WHEN
WE'RE OVERSEAS OPPOSED TO
PERFORMING IN FRONT OF THE HOME CROWD.

LA AINT GONNA HIT THE SAME
NOT BEING THE VILLAINS
:devil:
:evil:

facts. this was the goat Olympics IMO, everything was hitting this cycle. The swimming, Simon and the gals in the gym. All the track & field was outstanding all around. Watching Bron, Chef & KD on the court and then the ladies finally get tested today for gold. Volleyball was dope on the beach and the gym. I randomly got into Rugby & Waterpolo for two days. For anyone into golf too, Scottie coming out the final day a dropping 9 under par to take gold for USA was :wow:

I actually liked the primetime stuff midday, I’m in between projects at work and was able to lock in on shyt live.

Paris was a great host too