The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bulls obviously need more shooting and size with Vuc being washed and Drummond more than likely gone.

With that said, the athletic upside project wings that can't shoot for shyt that are available right here are very enticing

:jbhmm:

AK probably takes Ron Holland if he's here, but this is thecoli... I'm taking Zach Edey

:yeshrug:

@Morethan1 @god shamgod @Brozay @Left.A1 @beaniemac @jwinfield

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bulls obviously need more shooting and size with Vuc being washed and Drummond more than likely gone.

With that said, the athletic upside project wings that can't shoot for shyt that are available right here are very enticing

AK probably takes Ron Holland if he's here, but this is thecoli... I'm taking Zach Edey

I appreciate that @tremonthustler1 doesnt tags me anymore, I’m pretty lost on this draft, I trust you @GoldenGlove Edey it is

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Wake me up when Arturas is removed from office :beli:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Edey? Foreal
I mean... unless you want another project wing that cannot shoot or another guard here, I say just make a relatively safe value pick and get a big. Edey is a giant (7'4 without shoes) and you know what he brings to the table.

We have not had any rim protection since Gafford was traded for crumbs. We were suspect on the glass and terrible at blocking shots. Plus we're more than likely losing Drummond. I've seen some mocks with Edey going in the top 10 so it's not as big as a reach as it may have been before the combine.

He was knocking down 3s like Brook Lopez during the shooting drills too.

:manny:
I would have taken the kid from Tennessee that's a bucket and shooter, but he's not on the board, so yeah

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

I haven’t even checked any prospects , now the playoffs over I’ll start scouting cats in that range

Im definitely not drafting no damn edey at 11 :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t even checked any prospects , now the playoffs over I’ll start scouting cats in that range

Im definitely not drafting no damn edey at 11 :mjlol:
The range is vast, you'll see when you look into it.

Also, mocks have Edey in the Lottery or late teens, so it's not that crazy of a reach tbh

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In fairness, Edey should probably go at 12 (though OKC is probably the only team I'd excuse this for)
i wouldnt be against okc going for another guard or wing if they like them enough, but they absolutely have to add a 4 or 5 this offseason whether thats rookie or veteran. they have nothing hindering their ability to fill out that roster for a title run, they have a surplus of assets and enough cap space to add anyone who is available.