The Official 2024 NBA Draft Talk Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Bulls would make a promise to Carter and most analysts would think that indicates that Caruso is getting moved... Then Chicago would find a way to extend AC anyway, perplexing any basketball mind observing this team with common sense.

:yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
The Bulls would make a promise to Carter and most analysts would think that indicates that Caruso is getting moved... Then Chicago would find a way to extend AC anyway, perplexing any basketball mind observing this team with common sense.

:yeshrug:
I thought about that, which then made me wonder if they'd zag and draft Ware.

If they were all-in on a rebuild, Salaun would be THE unquestioned pick.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought about that, which then made me wonder if they'd zag and draft Ware.

If they were all-in on a rebuild, Salaun would be THE unquestioned pick.
AK doesn't have the same level of job security as the previous GM regimes here. It's clear to me that he isn't going to go full upside with this pick or full rebuild because his seat could get hot with another prospect that doesn't contribute soon.

Ware is actually a solid balance between fit and potential with this roster tho

Depending on now things play out, trading back could be a thing

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Yahoo had a mock today with Dillingham and Holland falling to 16….i can only pray

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

i take it back. dillingham's slide is real as fukk

apparently his interviews were bad. everyone knows small guards struggle on defense, but his responses were just turning a lot of teams away i guess

I heard he wasn't doing that many workouts either.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't take a top ten from this draft for Caruso. It'd have to be more than that.
The Bulls could have blown this core up and replenished their assets last season before they signed Pat Bev to win pointless games and re-upped with Vuc.

Everyone was a year younger, Zach still had high value, DeMar was having an All Star season, Caruso had multiple years left on a bargain deal. They have shown they will sit on all of their assets until they become devalued around the league and then pay to keep them. It's like the exact opposite of what they should be doing while operating from the middle

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
caruso is racking up injuries year after year. shyt goes from 1st round picks to paying another team to take a guy quick out here
He's only making $10 million next year. Unless his leg falls off, he's worth a couple picks for his value alone.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
He's only making $10 million next year. Unless his leg falls off, he's worth a couple picks for his value alone.
he's due an extension and the average top 10 pick salary is in the same ballpark. like even if the bulls were a top team in the east, it shouldn't be an easy decision to keep him with how banged up he is

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

i take it back. dillingham's slide is real as fukk

apparently his interviews were bad. everyone knows small guards struggle on defense, but his responses were just turning a lot of teams away i guess

He also been spending all his time talking about how much he wants to go to San Antonio and play with Wemby...as if another team is trying to hear that :mjlol:

If he slides though he will be a steal for some team. I hope the Spurs take him at 4 or 8. Can't take another year of watching Malaki Branhim run the worst pick and roll in the nba :to: