The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Daniel Hudson looks like Wade Davis. That got me thinking about Wade Davis and the way his career died as soon as he signed with the Rockies. That guy was basically Mariano Rivera for a 3-4 year stretch and he's basically completely forgotten about.

His whole career is pretty weird. Didn't cut it in Tampa when they were developing aces for years, got traded to the Royals, had one full year of starting for them which wad mediocre then had 4 straight dominant years out of the bullpen, the first 3 of those years he didn't give up more than 10 Runs, not just ER, in a season :wow:

Baseball is weird like that. A 3 year stretch as the best reliever in baseball on one of the best teams and in one of the best bullpens. And then after that, back to being regular Wade Davis

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Homer Bush Jr?

obi-wan-star-wars.gif

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
My guy Hunter Greene with another grest start today. Don't know if he'll come out for the 7th but had a perfect game through 5.1 but gave up a walk and a hit and a couple 3 ball counts so his pitch count got bumped up a bit more than it should have :francis:

Edit: he finished 7 innings, two hits one walk :wow:

Elly De La Cruz is a true terrorist. Another 4 steal game

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get rid of stat cast. This is obviously a 700 foot home run :wow:

Yeah Statcast be seeming way off. You’ll see a ball smoked straight to center field and you’ll think it’s 475+ then stat cast will say 380 then you’ll see a ball barely clear the fence and stat cast will say something like 465 and I’m like :dahell: