The Official 2024 MLB Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I am convinced Nike is using AI or some teenagers with no design experience to create these jerseys
the jersey is meh, but the city connects have proven to us that some shyt ain't broken so don't dare fix it. Some jerseys just don't need to be messed with or given extra jerseys.

Yankees not doing this is smart. It's a no-win situation for them. Some fans are still tight they took off the white outline on the road grays

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would rather MLB cities that had Negro League teams did one day or one series a year where they wore Negro League uniforms.

Maybe Atlanta wouldn't want to do the Black Crackers but :manny:

Honestly I'm just brainstorming. This almost certainly is not my best idea. But like, maybe it could be a way to generate money for the Negro League museum.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I would rather MLB cities that had Negro League teams did one day or one series a year where they wore Negro League uniforms.

Maybe Atlanta wouldn't want to do the Black Crackers but :manny:

Honestly I'm just brainstorming. This almost certainly is not my best idea. But like, maybe it could be a way to generate money for the Negro League museum.
Tigers wore Detroit Stars unis for a few years in a row. Dunno what happened with that but I thought it was awesome. Definitely agree with your idea. Makes even more sense with MLB integrating the stats.