The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Dude decommitted from Bama and still got his final visit with us, and due to the lack of basic math in the Tuscaloosa curriculum, they somehow added that up and think they're the favorite lol
Y’all delusional as hell. He just spent a whole week at Bama basically and cancelled his Texas visit right after. And our players been saying he’s committed without actually saying it.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y’all delusional as hell. He just spent a whole week at Bama basically and cancelled his Texas visit right after. And our players been saying he’s committed without actually saying it.
You think this kid is the first one to promise some players he was coming and go somewhere else? Are you 5? George Pickens did the same thing to Auburn, it happens all the time

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
All that hype watch that kids don’t even end up being good
Nah he’s legit. Needs to add some weight but he’s special. And it would be big from a recruiting impact standpoint for DeBoer, similar to Julio for Saban.
You think this kid is the first one to promise some players he was coming and go somewhere else? Are you 5? George Pickens did the same thing to Auburn, it happens all the time
We’ll see if he’s trollin or not:yeshrug:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nah he’s legit. Needs to add some weight but he’s special. And it would be big from a recruiting impact standpoint for DeBoer, similar to Julio for Saban.
If y’all say so y’all know more than me

Feels like Players with these type of recruitments hardly turn out to be good

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I still obv want bro but he had a hella corny quote after NSD ended. Something like “they don’t stand out, I need to see who excels and wins the throne”. Cam Coleman was pretty similar tho, and all reports have been bro been a good, likable teammate so far.

Even Rattler settled down in the right environment

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

We’ll see if he’s trollin or not:yeshrug:
I think it’s prolly 60-40 in yall favor on a real tip. I just think we gonna look to up the price on the very last second. That being said, we also running the press on Lacey right now to help with closing this. I don’t think he would ideally be the #1 2025 QB on our board and will prolly drop off if Ryan does go another way

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

He’s a good kid not some head case like Zach Evans or something. He’s all Bama he just decommitted because of Saban but DeBoer and Grubb won him back over.
I think it’s prolly 60-40 in yall favor on a real tip. I just think we gonna look to up the price on the very last second. That being said, we also running the press on Lacey right now to help with closing this. I don’t think he would ideally be the #1 2025 QB on our board and will prolly drop off if Ryan does go another way
Yea we’re going all in on Lacey right now too but I think the coaches are really high on that Mack kid.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Elite recruiter all with Louisiana ties

That’s not the actions of a man who is fixing to leave

lol. Y’all promoted Sloan and Hankton just to keep that QB recruit, no one said anything about those hires let alone a grand slam. And Raymond is a shyt coach, calling a fired Florida coach a grand slam hire is peak comedy

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Low key seem like a diva like Downs to me.And he ain’t committed,I ain’t fukking with him all the way like that.

Def don’t see Julio though 😂

😂😂

All them little dudes down there gotta pass Julio’s car dealership 🤣

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
lol. Y’all promoted Sloan and Hankton just to keep that QB recruit, no one said anything about those hires let alone a grand slam. And Raymond is a shyt coach, calling a fired Florida coach a grand slam hire is peak comedy
Sloan played a big part in Jayden’s development and Cortez Hankton helped develop Nabors and And Thomas into 1st round picks. Blake Baker is one of the best DC out there and Bo Davis and Kevin are prolly are one of the best d like Coach out there. Corey Raymond wasn’t a fit in Florida like the DB wasn’t a fit at LSU, when CR was here be developed Jay Ward and Cordale Flott who were both 3* into top 150 draft picks.

All of em are elite recruiters with Louisiana ties in a time where Louisiana talent in the state is booming and now there’s no Nick Saban to compete for instate talent

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brian Kelly did what he needed to do regarding his staff if he ends up staying at LSU. I'll give him props for that. The OC situation is :patrice:though.