The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That’s the Bama effect. OSU got a Bama player now everyone thinks they’re the favorites :mjlol:

That's funny cuz I don't see a bunch of rah rah about UT being a heavy fav wit Bond transferring... Pls stop. The Bama effect is somewhere gettin' his crusty toes shriveled up on account of Mrs. Terry enjoying his twilight yrs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man......Im starting to feel the drought already. Bout to finally try to set up CFB Revamped tonight

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That's funny cuz I don't see a bunch of rah rah about UT being a heavy fav wit Bond transferring... Pls stop. The Bama effect is somewhere gettin' his crusty toes shriveled up on account of Mrs. Terry enjoying his twilight yrs.
You ain’t seen the Texas fans in here? They been talking more shyt than anyone about taking our players. The only ppl saying O$U are the favorites are Michigan fans in here trolling. No one thinks y’all are better than UGA.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who is this justice league?

Super man green lantern nikkas that hate Smitty :troll:

Oh, word?

Cuz at first y'all was laughing at the transfers and poppin' jokes. Then all of a sudden it turned into championship or bust...Is it oochie oochie wally wally or one mic? :hula:

I mean, damn. Niccas added what, 6 people after all those so so many left that y'all were talking about when they first started hopping in the portal...we were just tryna replace what we lost, eh? Surely y'all gon pop that shyt about all these other schools wit transfers, right? Especially in the big, bad SEC? Coli is impartial enough to do that, right? 🤨

Can’t nobody tell me who this justice league is though? All these corny jokes not helping me understand who these justice league players are :ohhh:

Actually it’s neither oochie Wally or one mic

It’s ether the shyt that make your souls burn slow
Is it dame @Smitty oh i get it @Trav you biggie and Smitty is Puff :mjlol:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We were only being mentioned to drive up the price. This is a Bama vs Auburn battle.
Only Auburn fans believe he's going to Auburn, their message board is hilarious right now. He's locked in with Bama after meeting the new staff.

Looks like DeBoer gets it when it comes to recruiting :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Dude decommitted from Bama and still got his final visit with us, and due to the lack of basic math in the Tuscaloosa curriculum, they somehow added that up and think they're the favorite lol