The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just looked it up and that shyt like $73 right?

At this point it honestly just makes more sense for me to cancel cable anyway. All these apps and local channels got what I need, if not I know how to streameast.
If u live in Los Angeles or if u care about regional sports networks, don't do it. Youtube tv is only good with football. I get no Lakers and Clippers games, and I get no dodgers games. Luckily I despise the nba at the moment, but I have been missing out on dodgers games.

Again, YouTube tv only does college football well. And if u want sunday ticket, there is nowhere else to get it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Just looked it up and that shyt like $73 right?

At this point it honestly just makes more sense for me to cancel cable anyway. All these apps and local channels got what I need, if not I know how to streameast.

If you move into a spot or come back after a while you can probably get a deal for like a year

Yup.

I ain't gon' lie tho---shyt hurt my soul cuz when I 1st signed up sum years ago, I think I might've only been paying $45-$50 or sum shyt like that.

And to me, they haven't added enough to justify jumping up so much in a short time span besides being able to view multiple games & mf BET & MTV which they didn't have when I first got on.

And I'm sure they'll go up again eventually.

All this shyt a racket fr.

They getting just as expensive, but i guess they say might as well Jack it up, because they got majority of their customers for football season, then they drop. Also espn probably tearing yt tv up