The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Shid im watching Gameday rn on some random dude's stream on youtube lol

Get a lot of the ESPN/ABC games either through ESPN+ or local ABC, NBC with Peacock, CBS with Paramount+

DirectTV really aint showing me why I need they asses anymore :yeshrug:

Better get YoutubeTV and call it a day, nicca lol.

We got Quad Box watchin' ova here now & er'thing :myman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Better get YoutubeTV and call it a day, nicca lol.

We got Quad Box watchin' ova here now & er'thing :myman:
Just looked it up and that shyt like $73 right?

At this point it honestly just makes more sense for me to cancel cable anyway. All these apps and local channels got what I need, if not I know how to streameast.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

At this point it honestly just makes more sense for me to cancel cable anyway. All these apps and local channels got what I need, if not I know how to streameast.
don't pay for it if you don't have to, i only pay for it to avoid the headache. I recently lost the keyboard function on the TV I didn't want to buy or ask for. Family talking about use the microphone, you can't say "big titty milfs" into a microphone

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Yup.

I ain't gon' lie tho---shyt hurt my soul cuz when I 1st signed up sum years ago, I think I might've only been paying $45-$50 or sum shyt like that.

And to me, they haven't added enough to justify jumping up so much in a short time span besides being able to view multiple games & mf BET & MTV which they didn't have when I first got on.

And I'm sure they'll go up again eventually.

All this shyt a racket fr.

Daps
Reppin
Chi

You still paying for cable in 2024? Call them and tell them you're going to cancel, they'll give you a cheaper package and if you aren't feelin it then drop them. especially if it's fakkit ass comcast :pacspit:

My cable + internet bill got to be like $145 back in 2016 and I dropped that ish and never looked back

Bless all the homies that share log ins :blessed:

Silkk

Daps
Darius isn't the guest picker I guess so they still had to incorporate him somehow....
Im guessing he's a big country star?

Not my demo so whatever, I get it though :hubie:

I ain't find out til like a couple years ago that them country artists be selling out them big ass SEC stadiums consistently :mjtf:

Silkk

Daps
You still paying for cable in 2024?

My cable + internet bill got to be like $145 back in 2016 and I dropped that ish and never looked back

Bless all the homies that share log ins :blessed:
:mjlol:

I share my DTV stream and app logins with my family so that was the main reason I never chopped it before. Cable for three households at like $100 a month or whatever it is