The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That was buddy’s point, sit collect a check then transfer to a better situation, you got mf transferring to sit they ass in the portal or sit behind a guy and fukk around and get processed a year later
But some of these kids aren't collecting a check where they currently are, which is why they are jumping at the opportunity when it comes. Easy to say, stay, have another good year and possibly get more money, but that ain't guaranteed either. Spot might get taken, you might get injured, and having a better year isn't guaranteed either. You going to take 100k now or play another year in hopes you can demand 200-250k?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But some of these kids aren't collecting a check where they currently are, which is why they are jumping at the opportunity when it comes. Easy to say, stay, have another good year and possibly get more money, but that ain't guaranteed either. Spot might get taken, you might get injured, and having a better year isn't guaranteed either. You going to take 100k now or play another year in hopes you can demand 200-250k?

But i doubt 100k is remotely on the table for kids moving up from group of 5 remember most kids barley see 200 bucks, i get it it’s a tough position to be in between thuggin it in middle of nowhere vs jumping at an offer at Oregon st but if you do and now you sitting what was the point

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
But i doubt 100k is remotely on the table for kids moving up from group of 5 remember most kids barley see 200 bucks, i get it it’s a tough position to be in between thuggin it in middle of nowhere vs jumping at an offer at Oregon st but if you do and now you sitting what was the point
At a place like Oregon St they probably aren't seeing that no, but I doubt having to sit at a program like that isn't really much of an issue either. But when the big dawgs are after you. Oregon, Bama, Georgia, UT, Ohio St etc 100k is likely a baseline. A player sitting doesn't serve a purpose to either entity. For the school it's dead money that could be spent elsewhere, for the player, yeah they getting paid, but this could possibly kill their chances at a pro career.

Silas Bolden is a good example. Left Oregon St for a stacked WR room at UT. It's early in the season but breh hasn't really produced much yet besides one good punt return. He got >100k, I could see why he left, was offered considerably more money than he would have gotten at Ore St, a program going through a transition, and went to a promising program to play in a WR friendly offense. But at Ore St he was the man, at UT he is just another guy in the room. Maybe he would have had a similar year at Ore St had he stayed and maybe not. But he is out of eligibility after this year so in a sense it doesn't tie up too much money for UT, but breh possible pro career is faltering. So we'll see how this ultimately works out for him.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
At a place like Oregon St they probably aren't seeing that no, but I doubt having to sit at a program like that isn't really much of an issue either. But when the big dawgs are after you. Oregon, Bama, Georgia, UT, Ohio St etc 100k is likely a baseline. A player sitting doesn't serve a purpose to either entity. For the school it's dead money that could be spent elsewhere, for the player, yeah they getting paid, but this could possibly kill their chances at a pro career.

Silas Bolden is a good example. Left Oregon St for a stacked WR room at UT. It's early in the season but breh hasn't really produced much yet besides one good punt return. He got >100k, I could see why he left, was offered considerably more money than he would have gotten at Ore St, a program going through a transition, and went to a promising program to play in a WR friendly offense. But at Ore St he was the man, at UT he is just another guy in the room. Maybe he would have had a similar year at Ore St had he stayed and maybe not. But he is out of eligibility after this year so in a sense it doesn't tie up too much money for UT, but breh possible pro career is faltering. So we'll see how this ultimately works out for him.

I have to agree, i get it man reach for the brass ring, but make sure it’s a good landing spot and some kids pull the trigger too quickly or get in a fukked up situation like ol boy you mentioned time will tell

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You know Ive come to appreciate @DropTopDoc , @Ed MOTHERfukkING G arrogance deserve the mediocrity thats about to occur in that program:ohlawd:
I'd give him some guap if he donate an inch of meat to me. Make it an inch and a half :ld:

Stop breh. U seem successful, in good shape, packin meat. Get Higher Standards. And this is coming from someone with very low standards. :francis:

How could u look at that bishes face and not at least put on a rubber :hhh:I would have just gave her a dolla to get away from my car.

Hitler could have a sextape and we must only focus on his stroke and meat size. Not his off the field issues:hubie:

He's gonna bring those Nigeria averages down

@A.R. breh got lil meat

Lil nikka is c0cky as hell to have such avg meat

5.5 inches of meat
Whats your measurements?:jbhmm:

Edit: no h0mo:unimpressed:
This is a damn good question. All gorillas have small meat. So a bish can't run to another for bigger meat. But god help a breh if he under 6 inches. Gotta date an Asian

Lets be real, every n1gga would be curious to see Mikes alleged meat
You're a dikk obsessed disgusting homosexual

never address me again

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GXId4FVXAAA-WjC
GXOKl0VWwAAYWjs
@Rekkapryde @The_Sheff @Mr Hate Coffee @Rekkapryde

DropTopDoc

Daps