The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Honestly breh, I went to Eastern Michigan...I stay out the "my school is smarter than yours" conversations :hubie: :pachaha:
It's not about which school is smarter, it's about which job is better.

Wisconsin has the potential to be a top 20 job, if not mire, that's all I was saying.

And If Eastern Michigan has that much of a beast ass campus, I show wish I would have there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Thats good in theory but dont take into account the limited time MFs have.

Kinda confused me when Maivia left UNLV to come to USC but learning the system, getting secondary reps, being next man up mean more than staying another year at UNLV.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That’s your bad for doing it, Mf’s want tua and Bryce every 4 years but forget them Brodie croyal years

That’s what I was saying. Is he a 1st round QB? No but he’s good enough to go undefeated in the SEC, I’ve seen him do it.

We’ve had a OL problem and a receiver separation problem since Bryce’s last year but Milroe getting the blame for it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thats good in theory but dont take into account the limited time MFs have.

Kinda confused me when Maivia left UNLV to come to USC but learning the system, getting secondary reps, being next man up mean more than staying another year at UNLV.

Obviously not all situations fit this, but i think more dudes could benefit from sitting where they at then jumping and sitting or sitting behind someone

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Like with the meat on it or striped and cleaned (paws)

Cleaned, bleached and all that

Idk how long that lasted bc my think the B1G got mad bc dantonio/Narduzzi were giving it out for helmet to helmet hits and shyt like that

Was part of the de-pussifucation process to rid the program of any John L Smith remnants

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Cleaned, bleached and all that

Idk how long that lasted bc my think the B1G got mad bc dantonio/Narduzzi were giving it out for helmet to helmet hits and shyt like that

Was part of the de-pussifucation process to rid the program of any John L Smith remnants

Shid I’d rather have it full, braise that bad boy for a few hours that’s good eating

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Obviously not all situations fit this, but i think more dudes could benefit from sitting where they at then jumping and sitting or sitting behind someone
Sitting where they are at don't really get them paid especially if it's a smaller school. Outside of the very top kids in the portal most are transferring to get paid. It is short sighted IMO, because if you are good the NFL will find you, regardless as to what school you are at, but I can understand these kids jumping at the pay day.

But schools are also having to adjust because paying NIL for guys to come and be depth isn't very efficient and considered dead NIL money. Same with "top" recruits that have to sit a year or 2 before they can contribute on the field

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Sitting where they are at don't really get them paid especially if it's a smaller school. Outside of the very top kids in the portal most are transferring to get paid. It is short sighted IMO, because if you are good the NFL will find you, regardless as to what school you are at, but I can understand these kids jumping at the pay day.

But schools are also having to adjust because paying NIL for guys to come and be depth isn't very efficient and considered dead NIL money. Same with "top" recruits that have to sit a year or 2 before they can contribute on the field

That was buddy’s point, sit collect a check then transfer to a better situation, you got mf transferring to sit they ass in the portal or sit behind a guy and fukk around and get processed a year later

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That was buddy’s point, sit collect a check then transfer to a better situation, you got mf transferring to sit they ass in the portal or sit behind a guy and fukk around and get processed a year later
Put some respect on his name :ufdup:

Just happened to be on campus the same time as GOAT Darnold :wow: