The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
That Colorado thread is so stupid they blame everyone but Deion in there all summer they said these guys were elite now they are trash and nothing is Deion fault

They're not actual CFB fans, so they don't know much about the game. They're NBA fans that started watching CFB last season.
"it's not deions fault! he has no control over which players are on this team!" :dahell:
I gotta say, it's a very interesting contrast seeing how Colorado fans don't wanna blame Deion for Saturday's loss but ND fans want Freeman's head on a platter after the loss to NIU. Michigan fans are already pissed at Martindale. Some of my family in Bama already saying Deboer isn't the guy.

Colorado the only fanbase that doesn't shyt on the coach after a subpar performance. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I gotta say, it's a very interesting contrast seeing how Colorado fans don't wanna blame Deion for Saturday's loss but ND fans want Freeman's head on a platter after the loss to NIU. Michigan fans are already pissed at Martindale. Some of my family in Bama already saying Deboer isn't the guy.

Colorado the only fanbase that doesn't shyt on the coach after a subpar performance. :dead:
Colorado's "fans" know jack shyt about CFB. Most are just bandwagoners.

Their actual fans on CU forums were tired of Deion's antics last year and know their entire "program" is a charade at this point.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

It’s so wild lmao i really don’t understand it

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Colorado's "fans" know jack shyt about CFB. Most are just bandwagoners.

Their actual fans on CU forums were tired of Deion's antics last year and know their entire "program" is a charade at this point.
I like Deion and I want him to succeed, but the play with Colorado has been clear for a minute. There is no way he's lasting there after his kids are gone. The only question will be if the administration has enough balls to fire him or if he'll just leave of his own volition. If he was at FSU, I could see him staying on and building, but Colorado? He gone in a year at the most.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The main thing that i took away from ut

They have the same team we were last year, solid defense, really good qb

As good as our defense was, quinn made adjustments in the pocket and sark called a hell of a game, most qbs we face won’t be able to do that. Have to fix tackling

Offense has to get in unison, that will come over time, but we def have to get busy in the off-season

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

GXCk2dAW8AA7P5A