The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
plus the defense was fukkin exhausted because the offense couldn't stay on the field for shyt. the problems piled on each other.
Yeah I was watching the game and it felt like Texas had the ball forever during the first half and y'all defense just got gassed and it didn't help Ewers was able to escape and make shyt happen on a couple of third downs.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That Colorado thread is so stupid they blame everyone but Deion in there all summer they said these guys were elite now they are trash and nothing is Deion fault

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I think Michigan would be doing Davis Warren a favor putting him on the move more often instead of keeping him in the pocket. Also cutting the field in half for him may help. But ultimately they need to get that running game going.

On defense the 1st team DL is still stout but depth is an issue. That back 7 outside of Will Johnson doesn't scare anyone though.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
That Colorado thread is so stupid they blame everyone but Deion in there all summer they said these guys were elite now they are trash and nothing is Deion fault
They're not actual CFB fans, so they don't know much about the game. They're NBA fans that started watching CFB last season.
"it's not deions fault! he has no control over which players are on this team!" :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think Michigan would be doing Davis Warren a favor putting him on the move more often instead of keeping him in the pocket. Also cutting the field in half for him may help. But ultimately they need to get that running game going.

On defense the 1st team DL is still stout but depth is an issue. That back 7 outside of Will Johnson doesn't scare anyone though.
100%, he actually made a few great throws while on the run. One in particular, I remember being very impressed.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
They're not actual CFB fans, so they don't know much about the game. They're NBA fans that started watching CFB last season.
"it's not deions fault! he has no control over which players are on this team!" :dahell:
I see breh everything is everyone else’s fault lol it’s hilarious

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

He just needs confidence he’s basically a freshman lol

Daps
Reppin
Chi

No. But thinking who has the most intimidating. PSU night game is tough but they take enough L's in big games where it's not that intimidating.

Death Valley? (the real death valley, not gay ass clemson with their grassy knoll :mjlol:)

The Swamp used to be high up on the list

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

No. But thinking who has the most intimidating. PSU night game is tough but they take enough L's in big games where it's not that intimidating.

Death Valley? (the real death valley, not gay ass clemson with their grassy knoll :mjlol:)

The Swamp used to be high up on the list

Man I said it in the game thread. I went to a game there where they played Maryland and it was as loud as any stadium I’ve been to. And they stood damn near the entire game. Has a HS stadium feel to it since you can walk behind the benches and shyt

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Man I said it in the game thread. I went to a game there where they played Maryland and it was as loud as any stadium I’ve been to. And they stood damn near the entire game. Has a HS stadium feel to it since you can walk behind the benches and shyt
Nebraska has, without a doubt, the best fans in CFB. Loyal af, knowledgable, friendly.