The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That I would be pissed at the fall off from Jesse to Wink.. The USP of Michigan was their defense, you can hire anybody to run up the middle every play.. Should of never let that man leave Ann Arbor

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That I would be pissed at the fall off from Jesse to Wink.. The USP of Michigan was their defense, you can hire anybody to run up the middle every play.. Should of never let that man leave Ann Arbor

Texas O line is actually one of the best in the country if not the best multiple guys are gonna be drafted this year with one possibly going in the top 5

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Texas O line is actually one of the best in the country if not the best multiple guys are gonna be drafted this year with one possibly going in the top 5
Completely aware and understand.. My comments werent to be taken as shot at their oline or offense, Sark is one of best in biz on that side of ball.. Mich D was just THAT GOOD last year and the fall off is startling and unfortunate. The scheme was unique and whatever they running now aint it.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Completely aware and understand.. My comments werent to be taken as shot at their oline or offense, Sark is one of best in biz on that side of ball.. Mich D was just THAT GOOD last year and the fall off is startling and unfortunate. The scheme was unique and whatever they running now aint it.
Ik it wasn’t a shot I was just more so saying I feel like they getting a lot of heat when they actually played pretty well they got Quinn of his mark many times he just moved around the pocket really good

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

The only way that game was going to be close is if the Michigan DL dominated the Texas OL and vice versa. Sark did a great job scheming getting the ball out quickly and then attacking the interior DL when Grant/Graham went to the bench. Ewers and crew did a great job executing the game plan.

Texas DL didn't allow the Michigan OL to push them around and besides a couple of bad run fits and tackling by the LBs they defended the run pretty well. They got good pressure on the QB but I would have liked to see them finish with a sack more often

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The only way that game was going to be close is if the Michigan DL dominated the Texas OL and vice versa. Sark did a great job scheming getting the ball out quickly and then attacking the interior DL when Grant/Graham went to the bench. Ewers and crew did a great job executing the game plan.

Texas DL didn't allow the Michigan OL to push them around and besides a couple of bad run fits and tackling by the LBs they defended the run pretty well. They got good pressure on the QB but I would have liked to see them finish with a sack more often
plus the defense was fukkin exhausted because the offense couldn't stay on the field for shyt. the problems piled on each other.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
plus the defense was fukkin exhausted because the offense couldn't stay on the field for shyt. the problems piled on each other.
I have seen that movie before plenty of times as a Texas fan. Defense can only hold a game close for so long when the offense isn't being productive.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ik it wasn’t a shot I was just more so saying I feel like they getting a lot of heat when they actually played pretty well they got Quinn of his mark many times he just moved around the pocket really good
Ewers put on a masterclass on Saturday, great ball placement, pocket awareness, etc. If he balls out against Georgia, the Heisman race might be over.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

I still don't get why we didn't just promote Clinkscale to sole DC. He already shared the job with Minter the last two years and had his nose rubbed in the defensive schemes that were successful. And he was one of our best recruiters too.