The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
BCS had nothing to do with that. The goal of EVERY top 10 team coming into a season is a national championship.

In High School, It’s a state championship.

And I literally don’t understand how you’re sitting here saying some games don’t matter when you saw the ramifications of what losing to App State did to Michigan’s season. Even had yall ran the table they weren’t letting yall in the title game after that.

You know what, I’m not doing this, you pull me into these debates, and you have no structure or code, it be just vibes

You know exactly what i mean when i say a means to an end, stating a game we lost as if Michigan didn’t schedule that game thinking it be a tune up to get ready for Oregon is delusional and just plain disingenuous, it was a filler game, a means to completing the schedule, but since I’m making too much sense for your point ask the other brehs in here when they play non rival/g5’s do they consider that opponent as anything other than a team they expect to beat the brakes off and on to the next week

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You know what, I’m not doing this, you pull me into these debates, and you have no structure or code, it be just vibes

You know exactly what i mean when i say a means to an end, stating a game we lost as if Michigan didn’t schedule that game thinking it be a tune up to get ready for Oregon is delusional and just plain disingenuous, it was a filler game, a means to completing the schedule, but since I’m making too much sense for your point ask the other brehs in here when they play non rival/g5’s do they consider that opponent as anything other than a team they expect to beat the brakes off and on to the next week
You talk yourself in circles when you know you be wrong :pachaha:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Them Arizona boys trying to use Alabama for attention . They’re claiming they were stuck between AZ or Bama. I would hope Doboer wouldn’t be foolish enough to shake things up like that.