The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
my bad.

pass protection was 'good', not outstanding. Run blocking was the weakpoint...michigan's weaknesses are Guard and Center, which were 'all time legend' status previously. There were errors which seemed to be as a result of miscommunication or being out of synch...not being bullied or anything.
Interesting how you think y’all will hold up tomorrow ol and Te wise? They say yall TE is pretty good but we do have really good linebackers

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Does Northwestern get a lot of love in Chicago?
I know one of my patnas at work is from Chicago and he rocks wit em.. he's the first fan i ever met IRL.... I saw a lot of them travel to Nashville when I was up there one year to play vandy

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Does Northwestern get a lot of love in Chicago?

Ehhhh

It has more love for northwestern than it does Illinois.

But there are more MSU, UM, Wisconsin, Iowa, OSU, IU fans in Chicago than any other B1G school including both of the Illinois schools.

Northwestern is private and most of their student body is out of State and int'l students

Lot of ND fans too bc it's 2 hours away

My sister went to northwestern and I'm cool w/ them. Would be dope if they were consistently good

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
unfortunately there is a chance. Wink Martindale is the godfather of the system they've been running for years...michigan his tapered the amount of blitzing needed over the past 3 seasons, he brought it back big time. If michigan leaves their CBs on an island they gonna drown tomorrow sadly.
There was some times in the Fresno game where I got Don Brown flashbacks

I was yelling at the TV like "why tf are we blitzing? :why:"

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
There was some times in the Fresno game where I got Don Brown flashbacks

I was yelling at the TV like "why tf are we blitzing? :why:"

May be figuring out a good ratio, thing about it, it’s no recipe for it you do what you think is cool for the situation, and adjust to the opponents