TMC 8-24

Spags, man smh 🪄

duck-smoking-foden.gif

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
2 things here, this so random that he’s coaching a highschool in Detroit and 2nd I also thought Mumford was closed like Kettering. I’m so out of touch with the city these days. Part 2 of the documentary in the works….

Had a minor setback with the whole sign-stealing stuff, but the master plan still in effect. :wow:

Gonna make the manifesto a reality. :wow:

Michigan fans getting a glimpse of our future coach :wow:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Nebraska 0 blitzes...they must've wanted to keep everything close to the chest for that asswhooping they're handing out to CU

No way Michigan blitzes 59% of the time tomorrow right? I was reading their little blog thing or whatever and it was very interesting how much he thinks Texas isn’t that good lmao

Daps
Reppin
Chi
No way Michigan blitzes 59% of the time tomorrow right? I was reading their little blog thing or whatever and it was very interesting how much he thinks Texas isn’t that good lmao

Highly doubtful, but idk how their defense plays tbh.

Michigan could play the chiefs and a large contingency of their fans would think there's no way they lose.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
unfortunately there is a chance. Wink Martindale is the godfather of the system they've been running for years...michigan his tapered the amount of blitzing needed over the past 3 seasons, he brought it back big time. If michigan leaves their CBs on an island they gonna drown tomorrow sadly.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Michigan could play the chiefs and a large contingency of their fans would think there's no way they lose.
check the michigan team thread if you believe that. There has been no reason to think michigan was gonna lose a game since 2021 started.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

To be fair longhorns Ohio state and Georgia fans would think the same lmao. It’s not so much that he thinks they can win because I think they can win too it’s just how dismissive he was lol

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
unfortunately there is a chance. Wink Martindale is the godfather of the system they've been running for years...michigan his tapered the amount of blitzing needed over the past 3 seasons, he brought it back big time. If michigan leaves their CBs on an island they gonna drown tomorrow sadly.
Yea really hard to leave your Dbs like that didn’t even will Johnson have a bad game against Fresno also I think if yall blitz like that it might even open up the run game for us? I thought the two posts on that blog site were interesting btw but the author just seemed very dismissive. If you read that article as a fan of neither team you would think that kelvin banks is barely a first round projected pick and he also said he was too small for tackle which was strange. Like not to say yall can’t win but the blogs and stuff just make it seem like yall are still last years team which even last years team I think would’ve had a go with Texas so idk why the tone be so dismissive.