The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

vino

Superstar
Daps
Miami has all the pieces to win a natty. I saw everything I needed yesterday and have been saying 11-1 since after start of fall camp. They’re scary man.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Miami has all the pieces to win a natty. I saw everything I needed yesterday and have been saying 11-1 since after start of fall camp. They’re scary man.
Florida under Napier has just been terrible.

I hope they’re back but I need to see more and I need to see it against the randol teams they usually slip up with like a Duke, GA Tech, NC State, etc.

Schedule is very favorable though

vino

Superstar
Daps
Florida under Napier has just been terrible.

I hope they’re back but I need to see more and I need to see it against the randol teams they usually slip up with like a Duke, GA Tech, NC State, etc.

Schedule is very favorable though

I agree there’s zero reason for Florida to be this bad. But, Miami came to their crib and took the bytches. Did them boys foul. Miami got legit pieces out the portal too from Tyler Baron, Martinez and Cam. These are team changing players

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I agree there’s zero reason for Florida to be this bad. But, Miami came to their crib and took the bytches. Did them boys foul. Miami got legit pieces out the portal too from Tyler Baron, Martinez and Cam. These are team changing players
I hope so