The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The OL made a lot of mistakes…center guard play was relatively subpar or below michigans standard and there were plays where guys just didnt pick up blocks like a pulling tackle who just whiffed.

I hope it’s fixable and just early growing pains. They didnt get beat up or bullied…it was technique and assignment.

That’s what i took away

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The OL made a lot of mistakes…center guard play was relatively subpar or below michigans standard and there were plays where guys just didnt pick up blocks like a pulling tackle who just whiffed.

I hope it’s fixable and just early growing pains. They didnt get beat up or bullied…it was technique and assignment.
How you feeling about next week kinda nervous to go against that defensive line yall got

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Michigan is not winning that game…i predicted texas to win it all, and i’m not changing that…michigan will struggle on offense, but defense will improve. I think texas 27 - michigan 20
What's your prediction for y'all record this year? I didn't watch your game, but I also don't overreact b/c of one or two early games. I still see 9-3, with 10-2 possible but less likely, on the low end, 8-4.

@Trust Me
@DropTopDoc

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The U is....back!?

No Clemson on their schedule, only ranked team on their schedule is FSU at home and FSU looking garbage. Should be able to win every remaining game on their schedule which looks laughable.

...PLAYOFFS?!
Miami needs to prove that it can win against the powerhouse schools.

A soft schedule might lead to a pretty W/L record.
I want to see them become a threat for a national championship. I don't think they're in that conversation yet.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Miami needs to prove that it can win against the powerhouse schools.

A soft schedule might lead to a pretty W/L record.
I want to see them become a threat for a national championship. I don't think they're in that conversation yet.

No, they're not in the National Title contender convo, tbh probably not even close. They'll likely have a gaudy, inflated record based on that that easy schedule, b/c they won't face anyone tough until the ACC title game (& clemson isn't anything special) or playoffs.