The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That Bama-Georgia game gonna be :wow:

This gotta be the one where Georgia solidifies that the SEC is officially their conference on some 08 Blackout game shyt
Nah they ain’t gonna bully us like they do everyone else. Milroe already showed he can beat them with Tommy Rees sorry ass calling plays. We gonna put Carson Beck on his ass and end his heisman hype

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah they ain’t gonna bully us like they do everyone else. Milroe already showed he can beat them with Tommy Rees sorry ass calling plays. We gonna put Carson Beck on his ass and end his heisman hype
Kirby to Bama fans:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Kirby to Bama fans:

That’s true but we upgraded our offensive staff, don’t think anyone could doubt that. UGA offense isn’t some scary juggernaut, they don’t have cheat code Bowers anymore. And we’re still loaded with 5 star talent everywhere on defense. They definitely not about to blow us out at home

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Guess everybody threw all of the turnover prop celebrations in the bushes?

I miss the Turnover Chain :mjcry:

Props been lame since like 2018. Same with flickering the stadium lights on and off w/ every TD.

Was dope with just The U doing it bc that fits their history. Then every school jacked the idea

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s true but we upgraded our offensive staff, don’t think anyone could doubt that. UGA offense isn’t some scary juggernaut, they don’t have cheat code Bowers anymore. And we’re still loaded with 5 star talent everywhere on defense. They definitely not about to blow us out at home
We’ll find out soon enough since the SEC too p*ssy to ever send yall to Athens