The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Jamie Chadwell is different….
Chadwell got a weird past hence why he’s not getting a shot at a P4. Plus I know it was a scandal with funds and scholarship money at Charleston Southern when he was there too. Kinda like Miami’s DC never getting a shot at a major program. His drinking problem shyts all over Sarks. Think Guidry got like Mahomes Sr number of DUIs x3

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Chadwell got a weird past hence why he’s not getting a shot at a P4. Plus I know it was a scandal with funds and scholarship money at Charleston Southern when he was there too. Kinda like Miami’s DC never getting a shot at a major program. His drinking problem shyts all over Sarks. Think Guidry got like Mahomes Sr number of DUIs x3
He getting 4 mil a year at Liberty, Probably not in a rush to jump. I'm sure he's had offers and will continue to get some. None of that other shyt matters as long as you win.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'm surprised Arizona was able to keep McMillan after their coach left.

Probably had some crazy bags thrown at him from top programs to transfer.
He stayed at AU because his boy is the QB they been playing Football together since they were kids he was never going to leave unless his boy was starting QB at the school he was going to go to.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GWXZH91bQAEsi65
@Rekkapryde @The_Sheff @Mr Hate Coffee