The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I know what support staff is dumbass. Players aren’t leaving because of support staffers lmao. And DeBoer is using Sabans support staff to recruit right now since contacts are still getting ironed out. So you’re just completely wrong all around.

And I don’t pretend to know what’s going on at Texas and every other school. Must be your genius IQ, you just know huh
You know what support staff is but initially responded talking about position coaches and S&C :mjlol: no you dumbass bytch I had to correct you and now your stupid ass trying to save face. Also support staffs are bigger than people in the recruiting department and I also never said recruits were leaving because of support staffers. But I'm the one that doesn't know what is going on :russ:This nikka gotta have the comprehension level of a kindergartener and that might be offensive to kindergarteners. 2nd attempt and you still didn't get your response right stupid ass bytch. But respond again trying to prove me wrong so we can continue to see how fukking stupid you are. All I do is bring info to this board as I hear it. Not sure why that has some of you in your feelings clutching your fukking pearls. If I'm wrong, then prove it otherwise shut the fukk up and pull your panties out your p*ssy you bytch ass nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Tick Tick
full

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You know what support staff is but initially responded talking about position coaches and S&C :mjlol: no you dumbass bytch I had to correct you and now your stupid ass trying to save face. Also support staffs are bigger than people in the recruiting department and I also never said recruits were leaving because of support staffers. But I'm the one that doesn't know what is going on :russ:This nikka gotta have the comprehension level of a kindergartener and that might be offensive to kindergarteners. 2nd attempt and you still didn't get your response right stupid ass bytch. But respond again trying to prove me wrong so we can continue to see how fukking stupid you are. All I do is bring info to this board as I hear it. Not sure why that has some of you in your feelings clutching your fukking pearls. If I'm wrong, then prove it otherwise shut the fukk up and pull your panties out your p*ssy you bytch ass nikkas.
I thought your IQ was too high to respond to me? You’re the one with your feelings hurt because no one believes the shyt you say. Maybe stop trying to act like you’re smarter than everyone when you’re not.

And you can’t just say a bunch of random shyt then say prove me wrong lmao that’s not how shyt works.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I thought your IQ was too high to respond to me? You’re the one with your feelings hurt because no one believes the shyt you say. Maybe stop trying to act like you’re smarter than everyone when you’re not.
I got time right now to reply to your dumbass. It's your insecurity showing. I'm not trying to act smarter than anybody, I'm passing along information. Now I know for real you are a dumbass bytch nikka, because that's the only type of nikka that gets on messages boards and get in their feelings because they think someone is trying to act smarter than them. You don't know me personally, you don't know what I do, and you don't know who I know. Just because you are a nobody ass nikka that didn't amount to shyt in life don't assume the rest of us are. And I don't give a shyt about who believes what, but it's the lower echelon of posters in here that I have in their feelings so I really don't give shyt. And nan one of you have proved me wrong yet. So shut the fukk up and have a nice night.