The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Trying to get into college football more. I’m so damn confused.

All these conferences.

I’m trying to understand it. I watched the HBCU college on abc on Saturday and I know that’s it’s whole separate thing.

I’m so confused by all the Bowls. The Sugar bowl is the championship right? Then there’s picking a team. My college was a D2 school.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And with the exception of Josh pate you can see people who disagree, but again yes everyone feels exactly like silkk
When I say things I come with proof. You come with feelings and emotion.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
When I say things I come with proof. You come with feelings and emotion.
I’m gon stop you there, you come with half ass proof, and this discussion is literally about how you feel as a fan, (you know like feelings and emotions) you know good and damn well it’s people that oppose your view and they aren’t a minority, you being disingenuous, and you better than that

Boy you will find a hill and die on it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I’m gon stop you there, you come with half ass proof, and this discussion is literally about how you feel as a fan, (you know like feelings and emotions) you know good and damn well it’s people that oppose your view and they aren’t a minority, you being disingenuous, and you better than that

Boy you will find a hill and die on it
You are one person. I named sources that represent the majority of college football fans.

I can admit when im wrong, Some of us can’t :yeshrug: