The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Well, DG would still be at OU but the plan was always for Jackson Arnold to sit freshman year and then DG would go to the NFL.

But Nike/Oregon clearly cut him a bigger check than he would have gotten from the NFL as a late rnd pick.

But yeah, I think storylines maybe, bc Oregon is NOT a better brand or rep than Oklahoma. They do have a ton of talent so I can see where the hype is coming from.
I really don’t know if we have a good idea how big or small Oregon’s brand is tbh. Obviously OU in particular is a historically bigger name, not doubting that. With how fukking terrible the PAC 12 was ran during the stretch that Oregon became relevant (consistently), idk if they ever got the exposure you would expect of a program that revolutionized as they did.

With how shytty the west coast is for this sport, the views probably wouldn’t have been on OU or any tier 1 program’s ratings anyway, but we’ll see. They’re certainly in a good position going forward between Nike money, real matchups and weekly FOX placements.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I ain’t exactly a Lincoln Riley fan, but I may be praying for breh and his seat with the first half of their season. Possibly going 1-2 into Wisconsin just feels like a season killer if you lose there

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It do hit, no one gave gt a chance and now mf speculating on how good white mike is, same fukkery is in play
I leaned on them to win after seeing their coach on Gameday.

Im talking about the uspet and the ramifications of it not hitting. It felt an NFL regular season game, No stakes.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How many yards Marcus Vick throwing? :russ: :russ:
giphy.gif