The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who did they beat that year from the B1G East? I don’t remember them playing y'all or OSU. They went on to lose the rose or orange bowl too IIRC

Murrland indy

They weren’t battle tested but they won big and scored a lot surprisingly and won some rock fights

Yeah Stanford tore they ass up in the rose

Whew….

Good mini doc I watched the other day about Bama pre Saban

Some crazy ass times before he arrived :pachaha:

Lived in T town 01-05 yeah them was some leaaaan times, i remember gator fans was on the strip giving mf the gator chomp also Florida snatched up that good as wr from Tuscaloosa i think his last name was jackson

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Murrland indy

They weren’t battle tested but they won big and scored a lot surprisingly and won some rock fights

Yeah Stanford tore they ass up in the rose

Whew….

Lived in T town 01-05 yeah them was some leaaaan times, i remember gator fans was on the strip giving mf the gator chomp also Florida snatched up that good as wr from Tuscaloosa i think his last name was jackson

Looking back at their schedule that year:

Biggest win was at WI, impressive, and they won in typical B1G West fashion, 10-6 :scust:
Other notable win was on the road vs a ranked Northwestern

NO PSU, MSU, UM OSU on the regular season schedule...that almost guarantees a Rose Bowl birth right there

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Good mini doc I watched the other day about Bama pre Saban

Some crazy ass times before he arrived :pachaha:

Those times were so rough, I’ll never forget getting teased at school for being a Bama fan, it was one of those times where you just had to be there, it was worse cause Auburn was hot as fish grease at the time and had a RB with the coolest nickname in the sport and Tennessee was still relevant.

Couldn’t beat our rivals, losing to directional midwestern schools, getting shutout in a rainstorm to Southern Miss, probation, had to schedule Hawaii as our “bowl game”, hired a coach but had to fire him weeks later cause he couldn’t behave himself at the strip club.

Our 3 best years during that time were 1999, 2002, and 2005 and we had bad luck in those years too

In 1999 we did go 10-3 but lost to LA Tech and a heartbreaker to Michigan

In 2002, we won the SEC West! Except we didn’t cause we were on probation.

In 2005, it seemed like we were finally back but Prothro broke his leg, our Center got hurt and the offense went to hell the rest of the year.

All that led to Saban though so it was worth it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Those times were so rough, I’ll never forget getting teased at school for being a Bama fan, it was one of those times where you just had to be there, it was worse cause Auburn was hot as fish grease at the time and had a RB with the coolest nickname in the sport and Tennessee was still relevant.

Couldn’t beat our rivals, losing to directional midwestern schools, getting shutout in a rainstorm to Southern Miss, probation, had to schedule Hawaii as our “bowl game”, hired a coach but had to fire him weeks later cause he couldn’t behave himself at the strip club.

Our 3 best years during that time were 1999, 2002, and 2005 and we had bad luck in those years too

In 1999 we did go 10-3 but lost to LA Tech and a heartbreaker to Michigan

In 2002, we won the SEC West! Except we didn’t cause we were on probation.

In 2005, it seemed like we were finally back but Prothro broke his leg, our Center got hurt and the offense went to hell the rest of the year.

All that led to Saban though so it was worth it.

Remember them days, i was in t town