The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
So what point are you trying to make??? And you also forgetting Jab Antoine. So there is your recruit(S) and THEM. And early signing day isn't until Dec. So we still have months to go
Jab Antoine? We just got DJ Pickett :camby:.... where is the dicey part? We hot as fish grease

We lost DJ and got Meadows another 5 star WR. Again where is the dicey part? DK Moore is y'all L not ours . All that shyt you talked blew up in your face and Texas looking mid AF

And don't make me bring up Bo Davis punking yall

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Jab Antoine? We just got DJ Pickett :camby:.... where is the dicey part? We hot as fish grease

We lost DJ and got Meadows another 5 star WR. Again where is the dicey part? DK Moore is y'all L not ours . All that shyt you talked blew up in your face and Texas looking mid AF

And don't make me bring up Bo Davis punking yall
Breh your argument all over the place. I said nothing about future commits in that post you tried to call me out on. Now that you failed at that you moving the goalpost. I also haven't even spoken on Texas class before today. Again early signing day is in Dec. It ain't today. You are mainly the only breh in here posting every commit your school gets. Getting them to commit is just 1/4th of the battle in the NIL era. So I honestly don't care that much. But keep on beating your chest to verbal commits. LSU the July recruiting champions, congratulations.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Y'all lost the #1 and #2 players in the state of Louisiana to us last year, and about to lose the #1 player in Louisiana to us again this year. Y'all don't even have a brinks truck to back up :russ:
:mjlol: at Texas bought him as if we did it in an illegal way. Y'all offered an NIL package as well, it just paled in comparison to ours and the only examples y'all could set forth was a woman's basketball player and a gymnast. Meanwhile our center on the OL is driving a Urus. Y'all also offered to move the family to the fine city of Baton Rouge so the family could stay close to him. So the better term were y'all were outbid, which is going to be a recurring theme for LSU football.
One BK can't recruit, but Frank Wilson can and is a hell of a recruiter and deserves props for the job he has done. 2. Any kid that actually cares about academics will not being going to LSU. 3. Your school is poor when it comes to NIL and won't be able to hang with the schools with money. All of that is true but none of that is relative to your original point so you had to move the goalposts and still didn't even make a point.

How have we been overhyped? One poster refers to us as America's team and that gets your panties in a bunch? And I honestly don't give a shyt about your opinion about us just honestly wanted to know why you always have our dikk in your mouth.
This his whole gimmick, calls LSU broke and then starts rambling when proven wrong

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Breh your argument all over the place. I said nothing about future commits in that post you tried to call me out on. Now that you failed at that you moving the goalpost. I also haven't even spoken on Texas class before today. Again early signing day is in Dec. It ain't today. You are mainly the only breh in here posting every commit your school gets. Getting them to commit is just 1/4th of the battle in the NIL era. So I honestly don't care that much. But keep on beating your chest to verbal commits. LSU the July recruiting champions, congratulations.
I got you my nikka.. everything gone be alright

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nothing that has happened since goes against anything I previously stated. Y'all want to add your own conjecture to my post and then tell me I'm wrong because y'all can't comprehend the words y'all reading. Y'all two LSU bytches some homotional ass nikkas.

Brehs :sadcam:because I called their school broke :russ: they and trying to let it go. But guess what, LSU still some broke ass nikkas. We'll learn soon enough they stole more money from a hospital. :mjlol:

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nothing that has happened since goes against anything I previously stated. Y'all want to add your own conjecture to my post and then tell me I'm wrong because y'all can't comprehend the words y'all reading. Y'all two LSU bytches some homotional ass nikkas.

Brehs :sadcam:because I called their school broke :russ: they and trying to let it go. But guess what, LSU still some broke ass nikkas. We'll learn soon enough they stole more money from a hospital. :mjlol:
You poor idiot you decided to be a Brian kelly/LSU hater and you mad cuz they got you looking like a glorified Swag. You said Kelly can’t recruit but keeps bringing in elite talent, you said he’s can’t build relationship in Louisiana but has a staff full of LA coaches and has locked down the state, you said LSU is broke and would fall off in the NIL but has a top 5 class and out here outbidding Oregon and Miami

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
nikkas rented Lambos for a bunch of kids that commited to other schools. But he too slow to realize that's not a flex. 0 for 10 right now with your in state top recruits smh. Trash

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
So you admit BK had to pivot and get coaches with LA ties to help him with recruiting. We both know my statements came before that happened. Y'all not outbidding anyone. Not all recruitments are won based solely on NIL, but like I stated before you too stupid to understand variance. Now every recruit y'all get to commit is an NIL win. :russ:

@ReturnOfJudah please find a post of mine even mentioning lambos. When did I call it a flex? I don't even talk about that shyt. You arguing with yourself at this point. Retarded ass nikka.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
So you admit BK had to pivot and get coaches with LA ties to help him with recruiting. We both know my statements came before that happened. Y'all not outbidding anyone. Not all recruitments are won based solely on NIL, but like I stated before you too stupid to understand variance. Now every recruit y'all get to commit is an NIL win. :russ:

@ReturnOfJudah please find a post of mine even mentioning lambos. When did I call it a flex? I don't even talk about that shyt. You arguing with yourself at this point. Retarded ass nikka.
BK just made it a full Louisiana staff this year, prior to that the 3 classes before this year

2022- 12th(first class)
2023- 6th
2024 -7th

And how you gon say LSU ain’t outbidding anyone when they win out for a recruit that came down to LSU, Oregon, and Miami two NIL school. Literally insiders from all 3 schools said LsU made a competitive offer that won out, but according to your expertise we’re not supposed to be winning recruiting battles against those schools

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
BK just made it a full Louisiana staff this year, prior to that the 3 classes before this year

2022- 12th(first class)
2023- 6th
2024 -7th

And how you gon say LSU ain’t outbidding anyone when they win out for a recruit that came down to LSU, Oregon, and Miami two NIL school. Literally insiders from all 3 schools said LsU made a competitive offer that won out, but according to your expertise we’re not supposed to be winning recruiting battles against those schools
Making a competitive offer ≠ outbidding. And I never said y'all wouldn't win any recruiting battles against any school. Again I called y'all broke and y'all panties still in a wad about it. You stay trying to sub every chance you get, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings breh. But both you bytches adding your own conjecture to my post and then arguing against your own self. Congrats to BK and LSU on their recruiting efforts. Here, DAMN nikkaS, y'all happy now???