The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Not that much better than ewers

I don’t even think he’s better than Ewers tbh
I agree.

He has a great OL to protect him and a lot of weapons to throw to (still even with Brock and Ladd going pro).

He's a good QB but is also in a very good situation that has made him look better.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
That dude stays taking passive aggressive shots at Texas. Another poster that doesn't understand variance. Because we have more NIL money his simple mind thinks that means we want to just go out and buy everyone. We got outbid for only 2 of the players listed on that list and they both went to the same school. Neither of those OTs are our primary targets, North Shore kids are :hubie:, Sark preferred Lacey over Russell, and we like the Cali LB over Pettijohn. But so much for buying everyone :russ:
Yea the only guy ik we wanted was Moore but other than that we good at all them positions tbh especially OT

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
That vandy game was a disaster class
He looked pretty
UAZGQp7.png
against Bama too. Granted Bama had a very salty defense, but their secondary dropped a few potential picks that could've made that a very ugly game had they held on.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t even dislike Texas this more about the NIL expert saying Texas was going to buy all the players and LSU would fall off because we can’t keep up with NIL schools, im looking at the rankings and we got a top 5 class

This ain’t going the way you said it would go stupid ass @Numpsay

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I don’t even dislike Texas this more about the NIL expert saying Texas was going to buy all the players and LSU would fall off because we can’t keep up with NIL schools, im looking at the rankings and we got a top 5 class

This ain’t going the way you said it would go stupid ass @Numpsay
You better hope they don’t flip :mjlit: