The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Context matters. The only bad loss that year was LSU
OU was terrible too. OU was a good team but that was an ass kicking and pathetic effort. Honestly probably what led to his downfall because he allowed "quitting" to be acceptible.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
OU was terrible too. OU was a good team but that was an ass kicking and pathetic effort. Honestly probably what led to his downfall because he allowed "quitting" to be acceptible.
Nah
Nah
Nah

I seen MFs try to use that opt out excuse to justify the Oregon State bowl game ass whipping, Use it there too :russ:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Nah
Nah
Nah

I seen MFs try to use that opt out excuse to justify the Oregon State bowl game ass whipping, Use it there too :russ:
That was a disgrace too! I was at that shyt :snoop:

At least I got to see Cac Jones get trucked and the Patriots lose in epic fashion on that dumbass lateral attempt during the last play of regulation during a tie game against the Raiders the following day :ahh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
We almist there.

fukk MICHIGAN
full

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I don’t even dislike Texas this more about the NIL expert saying Texas was going to buy all the players and LSU would fall off because we can’t keep up with NIL schools, im looking at the rankings and we got a top 5 class

This ain’t going the way you said it would go stupid ass @Numpsay
Again you have a hard time comprehending things breh. I never said Texas was going to buy all the players, pull up the post. And I don't speak in terms of a single year when it comes to NIL. Congrats on the top 5 class this year. We'll see how this goes going forward.
Context matters and you know that post was about Moore who is currently committed to another school.

LSU brehs the most insecure fan base in this thread and it's just 2 of them.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Context matters and you know that post was about Moore who is currently committed to another school.
things would get dicey for LSU recruits when the big boys actually put NIL offers on the table for them
Boy backpeddling and reaching like a corner beat to the back pylon

Them lambos ain't get the job done?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Boy backpeddling and reaching like a corner beat to the back pylon

Them lambos ain't get the job done?
The recruiting season isn't over and you are still intentionally ignoring that post was about Moore. Also no where in that post did I mention Texas.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The recruiting season isn't over and you are still intentionally ignoring that post was about Moore. Also no where in that post did I mention Texas.
i just quoted the post about Moore. you said
Somebody recently made a post stating things would get dicey for LSU recruits when the big boys actually put NIL offers on the table for them. :sas2:
Aint shyt dicey over here. We just landed a 5 star receiver and another player the #3 player in the nation DJ Pickett , which is higher than Moore. Only nikkas looking dicey is Texas... The nerve of you to say that after all that NIL lambo flexing and yall getting left behind

Yall swore up and down DK Moore was coming to Texas :russ: