The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Now i know where to have them Calliope steppers post up at. :ufdup:

I knew you had shenanigans on deck, which is why i never told you where i really be, but if your goonies feeling real bout it tell’em come see the mayor of New Orleans East it’s gon me mannie fresh beawolf, Beatrice, juvie, trurk, weezy and the rest of the cash money all stars

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

It’s why i don’t even trip on recruiting, we don’t usually get the top kids, and they more than likely going on check chasing tour, or why come i didn’t start freshman year or sophomore year (never mind it’s 5 top 5 nikkas at your position, but sure you will beat them out :mjlol: )

Hartline the goat. Ohio is now the sunshine state. Negs @904Lurker :buckPhil:

Congrats another nikka that don’t know his worth and gon transfer after sitting the bench

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

And damn near half of all players who have jumped in the portal, have never been plucked out of it. Think the stat is 2022s portal class had a total snap count of almost 100k. They transferred and that number fell to like 65k. That’s why I think jumping in the portal and schools having the ability to pull your scholarship is the biggest story no one is talking about and not trivial shyt like “so and so is making that amount” or “it’ll cause division in a locker room” talk.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It’s why i don’t even trip on recruiting, we don’t usually get the top kids, and they more than likely going on check chasing tour, or why come i didn’t start freshman year or sophomore year (never mind it’s 5 top 5 nikkas at your position, but sure you will beat them out :mjlol: )

Congrats another nikka that don’t know his worth and gon transfer after sitting the bench
Kid gonna be another 1st round pick. Kid isn’t even highly rated but Hartline saw the talent and got him to commit a while ago. Stop hating on the best position group in all the land. Celebrate this young brother for being the best player in all of the state of Florida.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I know what their budget was this past year. It's not going to be enough without Saban. Deboer is going to have to do some glad handing
Lmaooo there is no “budget” for NIL. Players earn the money they get. You do have some boosters willing to pay millions for certain players but that doesn’t mean they are giving the school a “budget” to use every year

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Bama needs to do a better job of advertising their collective and getting fans involved. Only a very small % of fans are signed up for the collective