The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Bama got want to and more than enough money, but the saban effect kept cost down round T town so i agree with that
I know what their budget was this past year. It's not going to be enough without Saban. Deboer is going to have to do some glad handing

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Some players do love their schools tho Garrett Nussmiere and Harold Perkins bleed purple and gold
Agreed and understood. But to expect teams of over 100 players to have undying love for university when majority arent even starting is tough.. ALOT of these fans have school color tinted lense thru which they view EVERY situation, like the school is never wrong or at fault.. :mjlol:Very idealistic view of college sports or only every other school cheat but not my school.. I can root for a school but if a player leaves to get more PT still support him and hope he balls out. I been on that side and seen many other kids go to college with dreams and sometimes it doesnt work out, a change of scenery might not work out either, maybe it will, you never know.

I was just laughing at some comment from a fan who said a backup player who had small role on team but had some of most explosive plays of season, wasnt keeping his head down, getting better at his craft and WAITING HIS TURN "ran to a smaller program" :heh: I had to check him like breh, dude was gonna be a 4th year senior and he was behind an all conference 5th year covid senior who decided to come back AGAIN. WTF is he supposed to do, if everyone agrees the senior is "better" than him, how do you wait your turn when you committed and he was a soph and you a freshman but he got a covid do over?? How do you wait your turn? Im still waiting on reply :pachaha:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Y’all are dumb af. NIL is a players ability to profit off his own name, image and likeness. These schools aren’t just giving these kids millions of dollars now under the guise of NIL.
Isaiah Bond is a dummy. He couldve eaten off Gravedigger till he dies. Now the story will be told that Milroe caught his own pass.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Agreed and understood. But to expect teams of over 100 players to have undying love for university when majority arent even starting is tough.. ALOT of these fans have school color tinted lense thru which they view EVERY situation, like the school is never wrong or at fault.. :mjlol:Very idealistic view of college sports or only every other school cheat but not my school.. I can root for a school but if a player leaves to get more PT still support him and hope he balls out. I been on that side and seen many other kids go to college with dreams and sometimes it doesnt work out, a change of scenery might not work out either, maybe it will, you never know.

I was just laughing at some comment from a fan who said a backup player who had small role on team but had some of most explosive plays of season, wasnt keeping his head down, getting better at his craft and WAITING HIS TURN "ran to a smaller program" :heh: I had to check him like breh, dude was gonna be a 4th year senior and he was behind an all conference 5th year covid senior who decided to come back AGAIN. WTF is he supposed to do, if everyone agrees the senior is "better" than him, how do you wait your turn when you committed and he was a soph and you a freshman but he got a covid do over?? How do you wait your turn? Im still waiting on reply :pachaha:
Idk how those people are so stuck way like they are

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Now u care about rules

Yeah

And

:troll:

Can't blame the Bama kids for leaving/de-committing, they agreed do play for the GOAT, some some relative unknown, third choice hire, that rode Penix to the title game.

If he wins, then everyone will be back, but players are going to who they believe can get them to the pros, rarely is it the school regardless of the coach just bc it's the school

DeBoer ain’t a slouch and was actually in the building with nick, so he has some chops, no o e will be nick but nikkas jumping ship late just to be in another situation and it’s like why ?? You can literally be in a good situation at Bama, you got nikkas running to Texas and fsu, tf, do you honestly believe those are leaps and bounds better situations than Bama? I don’t

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know what their budget was this past year. It's not going to be enough without Saban. Deboer is going to have to do some glad handing

Oh he’s gon have to put in some work, i believe saban got some home town discounts, but the money is there, and maybe the fear of slipping will put the faucet on full blast

Jed walking into a hell of a situation to build back up

An older yt lady was in the clinic talking to the other doctor about loyalty of players, I’m just sitting there, laughing to my self, I’m like errr body got their own shyt to worry about it’s some kids that’s chasing a check, and it’s some that will give a school their all, but at the end of the day, these kids do more than enough for the school, they owe the school nothing else, if they want to move on for better opportunities cool, no love lost, it’s the kids who check hunting i hate, and like you said, a lot of these kids make moves that make no sense, case in point Kaleb the young bul from my high school went to osu as a 4 star :why: he had his pick of the schools, now he’s at Iowa they used him a lot these last two games but what in Gods green earth made him transfer there :mindblown: