The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If Downs destination is only based on NIL TOSU isn't losing that recruitment. But it's between them and UGA.

Bama isn't a rich NIL school, but they were able to get by because of Saban, who became the program. Kids were taking less to go play for Saban. Now that Saban is gone they want to get their market value and they ain't getting it from Bama because they can't afford all that.

Bama got want to and more than enough money, but the saban effect kept cost down round T town so i agree with that

Possibly, but y'all are willing to go above market value to secure his commitment.

Also A&M wants rights to NIL funds even after the player leaves their school. :mjlol:

Osu had some cash flow issues too, don’t worry @smitty22 put his 5 dollar money order in plus an iou for 50 cent :mjlol:

I kind of don’t disagree with the wanting your rights if you leave A&M some of these kids getting paid before they show up to campus so yeah ain’t no show up get a check and think you can bounce

The fact that players still go there even while being warned several times is amazing. You can’t make up this kind of stupid. They all line up to be hustle by Texas a&m is wild.

Money trumps everything

Bama tapped out on money? How? They won all those titles... that brings in more revenue :dead:

Not how it works, what you pull down for nc and what not is not nil money, that’s mf who give back plus big money boosters cutting checks

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Listen..lack of trophies.. uniforms combos.. all that shyt.. yall can save it. It doesnt bother me one bit.

Just a note going forward.

Its an offseason joke and yall clowns in battle mode.. lmaoooo.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Listen..lack of trophies.. uniforms combos.. all that shyt.. yall can save it. It doesnt bother me one bit.

Just a note going forward.

Its an offseason joke and yall clowns in battle mode.. lmaoooo.
I’m jokety joking too , we jokin