The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Not sure when y'all are going to learn those rankings don't really mean jack shyt and even less so when a player has spent 4-5 years in college. Also not sure how you could have watched Texas in previous years and thought the team was stacked with talent. We had multiple glaring holes on the roster
Y’all had the talent to beat Bama. Just not well coached enough to play that well consistently. Washington had holes too not sure why y’all are trying to act like they were some stacked juggernaut

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Y’all had the talent to beat Bama. Just not well coached enough to play that well consistently. Washington had holes too not sure why y’all are trying to act like they were some stacked juggernaut
:what:Bama wasn't as good as that Washington team. We lost 2 games all year and was a play away from going to the national championship game. But that was last year. Also I never said Washington was a juggernaut but you be hard pressed to find anyone that would have traded that Washington team for the Texas team even before the season started.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
At what point do we expose you as getting money under the table from Freeze :dahell: You may be the only non-Auburn dude I’ve seen gassing that guy up like this
He’s been there 1 season :what:

Silkk

Daps
Can you give me an example of someone that took over a dead program and then won big within 5 years? He did win with his own guys but right when he was getting that program rolling he took another job. You ignore that Washington went 0-12 prior to Sark's arrival and it isn't in a talent rich state or area. He left Washington with a winning record yet you claim he couldn't win with his own guys. :skip:

And your school hired him away from Washington, and under what premise do you think they hired him on? He pretty much held serve his transition year and then got lost on the sauce.
Charlie Weis
Urban Meyer
Lincoln Riley
Nick Saban
Dan Mullen
Jim Harbaugh

I can go on, But that was a stupid ass question to ask breh.

Silkk

Daps
Can you give me an example of someone that took over a dead program and then won big within 5 years? He did win with his own guys but right when he was getting that program rolling he took another job. You ignore that Washington went 0-12 prior to Sark's arrival and it isn't in a talent rich state or area. He left Washington with a winning record yet you claim he couldn't win with his own guys. :skip:

And your school hired him away from Washington, and under what premise do you think they hired him on? He pretty much held serve his transition year and then got lost on the sauce.
When the fukk was this? :mjlol:

This describes what Harbaugh & Chip did not no fuccking Sark :dead:

Silkk

Daps
They could’ve found a better pic to use for the lil ucla buddy :mjlol: