The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I still don’t get how someone at Big Ten HQ dropped USC, Oregon, & Washington on Michigan in addition to them already having Ohio State & Texas

While only giving Ohio State one of the newcomers on top of that charmin ass OOC schedule they have.

nikkas really open with Akron, WMU, and Marshall. Scheduling like we still in the BCS era :russ:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I still don’t get how someone at Big Ten HQ dropped USC, Oregon, & Washington on Michigan in addition to them already having Ohio State & Texas

While only giving Ohio State one of the newcomers on top of that charmin ass OOC schedule they have.

nikkas really open with Akron, WMU, and Marshall. Scheduling like we still in the BCS era :russ:
Get used to it. The B1G bends the knee for OsU like the conference is Winterfell or some shyt.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Link don’t work just like your chiropractic services :brutusDahell:

I wouldn’t expect an old man to understand technology, click the link old man

Now settle down it’s nap time old man

I know a trustworthy guy that can fix that for him. He just gotta 'believe' :mjgrin:

Buckeyes pay double

I might throw a 6 piece in for him

They gave them a favorable schedule cuz they knew them fairy’s would complain otherwise

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Carried the B1G for 2 decades until scUM started cheating. Conference finally give OSU a lil break and yall up in here bytchin like @DropTopDoc on his monthly cycle :brutusDahell:

Silkk

Daps
Nothing worse in CFB to me than having a big time rare OOC game setup but one of the teams ends up being complete trash at the time (Overall, not just in this game) and gets rolled :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

I’m a big proponent of the context of games matter, yes it ultimately matters W/L but it’s a difference in some scores, and we forget the humanistic aspects to these games, and tie everything to that team soft they trash the coach a bum etc this is a pretty good example

Silkk

Daps
Top 10 Worst Head Coaches Ever in yall opinion? (I’ll do the tags later)

In no order yet:

Al Golden
Brady Hoke
Clay Helton
Randy Shannon
Derek Dooley
Weis

Need to come back to this :patrice:

Silkk

Daps

I’m a big proponent of the context of games matter, yes it ultimately matters W/L but it’s a difference in some scores, and we forget the humanistic aspects to these games, and tie everything to that team soft they trash the coach a bum etc this is a pretty good example

:mjlol: This boy is on crack

Juju was bottled up all game and the entire team got they ass beat. Even as great as Sam ended up being that year he couldn’t do shyt vs them