The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd put us in that boat right now too. Nobody is afraid of us like they used to be & everybody gets up to play us every week.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
watching this Intergration of cfb on espn u. damn the last qb to win a National title for ND. the qb with the longest in streak in ND history
Tony Rice

Nd has had some solid teams but can’t put it all together, honestly I’m amazed they got the 88 one
fukk HIM AND ND:pacspit:

Cleveland Gary scored! But back then those teams/middle america/refs/establishment HATED UM and everything they stood for:mjpls:, had refs in back pocket and Jimmy ALWAYS told the team never leave the game in refs hands.. They spread propaganda back then, disgusting work.. I understand tho, EVERYBODY hate us for some reason in dam near every sport.. :ahh:

Our only loss that season but we came back next year and got the natty Cleveland Still a HOF, salute to him :salute:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That, And nobody is afraid of them.

Nobody brings more cameras than Alabama and Ohio State the past decade and a half if we're being honest but nobody actually wants to play them.

Michigan was similar to Tex/ND in that way before harbaugh toughened yall up, So nobody actually wants to play yall now either.

We were more ass than Meg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
They dont make em like they used to, rock a bone facemask and ugly number still all american status.. :wow:

By the late 90s we got ALLLLL that shyt out the game, single digit and schutt egop facemask ONLYYYYYYY:pachaha:(I done forgot the street name for that shyt, was it trips?)

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Name the 5* corner on our roster playing the last 3 years.
Show me where i said 5 star. :unimpressed:

Stars ain't everything. Ya'll out of anybody should know that. Constant top 2-3 recruiting classes with shyt all to show for it.

What I do notice is an uptick at secondary recruiting, and a drop off on your DLine recruiting. Which should bode well for ya'll since we like to throw the ball all over the field. :mjgrin:

Oh wait.. :lupe:

Ya'll coaches outside of Hartline are washed as fukk. The sooner ya'll realize that, the sooner ya'll can be respected again. Till then... you :trash: