The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@Trav You got an award for this nikka….?

Don't worry. I had Savon grab this shyt right off the top shelf for this nasty nicca :martin:

Dkl2_moUcAEMK-9.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Stop talking out ya ass @Trust Me

Alex, I'll take illegal hands to the face for $1000 :mjlol:

Also.. go into that whole thread that you posted. Click on all of the winners. They all have anywhere from 3-5 posts underneath, congratulating the kids on their performances. The go to Avery Gach. Notice how he's got 14+ comments. Then when you look closer, you realize that its nothing but Buckeye pieces of shyt, talking shyt about a kid. :unimpressed: I know ya'll on here are the brehs.. and we been fukkin around for years.. and its love.. but yo.. the majority of your fanbase really are the scum of the earth. Holy shyt. And I know that all schools have their shytty base.. but ya'll (right up there with Sparty fans) take the fukkin cake. Straight cult shyt.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Alex, I'll take illegal hands to the face for $1000 :mjlol:

Also.. go into that whole thread that you posted. Click on all of the winners. They all have anywhere from 3-5 posts underneath, congratulating the kids on their performances. The go to Avery Gach. Notice how he's got 14+ comments. Then when you look closer, you realize that its nothing but Buckeye pieces of shyt, talking shyt about a kid. :unimpressed: I know ya'll on here are the brehs.. and we been fukkin around for years.. and its love.. but yo.. the majority of your fanbase really are the scum of the earth. Holy shyt. And I know that all schools have their shytty base.. but ya'll (right up there with Sparty fans) take the fukkin cake. Straight cult shyt.
Didn’t see noooo flags on the play :beanieBuck:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@papa pimp Boi stop

I ain't never seen u at no corner store in da hood doing ya lil vids

Ain't no mo' malls in the trenches. That's why you be in da burbs lookin' crazy.

So who really p*ssy in the trenches :mjpls:

Don't see u gump niccas on here :ahh:

1. ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

The Crimson Tide takes the top spot because they have one of the most loaded interior offensive lines in recent memory.

All three of Alabama's projected starters on the interior made PFF's list of the top returners at the position: Parker Brailsford (No. 1), Tyler Booker (No. 3) and Jaeden Roberts (No. 7).

They also return sophomore left tackle Kadyn Proctor, who transferred from Alabama to Iowa and back to Alabama, all in a span of three months. The former top-10 recruit’s freshman season was a roller coaster, as he earned a 76.3 PFF grade in the final seven games after posting a 54.5 mark in the first seven.

The right tackle spot will likely be manned by Elijah Pritchett, a former top-35 overall recruit in the class of 2022.

2. GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Alabama’s interior offensive line is clearly the best in the nation, but Georgia’s has to be second. The Bulldogs were the only other team to boast multiple interior offensive linemen in my list of the top 10 returners.

Right guard Tate Ratledge came in third and is easily the best pass-protecting interior lineman in the nation. Ratledge ranked third among Power Five guards in pass-blocking grade, pressure rate allowed and pass-blocking grade on true pass sets last season. Left guard Dylan Fairchild checked in at No. 9 and is a similarly dominant pass-blocker, as his 86.8 pass-blocking grade last year was good for fourth in the Power Five.

Georgia also returns both of its starting tackles in Earnest Greene III and Xavier Truss, who each posted 60.0-plus grades last year. Jared Wilson will be a new starter at center but impressed as a backup, earning a 70.2 grade on 131 snaps in 2023.

3. LSU TIGERS

Not only does LSU have the best offensive tackle in the nation, it has the finest tackle duo, as well. Will Campbell (No. 1) and Emery Jones (No. 9) each made my list of the top 10 returners at the position, and there’s a legitimate chance that both could be first-round picks next April.

The Tigers also return both starting guards from last year in Miles Frazier and Garrett Dellinger, who placed third and fourth among SEC guards in pass-blocking grade. Redshirt freshman DJ Chester will likely be the new starting center and was one of the 10 best interior offensive line recruits in the class of 2023.

4. TEXAS LONGHORNS

Texas returns four starters on its offensive line, headlined by junior left tackle Kelvin Banks Jr. The 6-foot-4, 324-pound junior finished the 2023 season as the sixth-most valuable tackle in the nation, according to our wins above average metric, and he is the second-best returning tackle in college football. Expect to hear his name called in the top 10 of next year’s draft.

The Longhorns also bring back the entirety of their interior in Hayden Conner, Jake Majors and DJ Campbell. Cameron Williams will likely fill in at right tackle after not allowing a single pressure on 49 pass-blocking snaps as a sophomore.

5. OREGON DUCKS

The first non-SEC school on this list, Oregon’s offensive line comes in at No. 4 simply because of the strength of the tackle position. Ajani Cornelius is my No. 4 returning tackle in the nation and only surrendered pressure on 2.1% of his pass-blocking snaps in 2023, the lowest rate of any returning Power Five tackle. Meanwhile, Josh Conerly Jr. gave up a 0.6% knockdown rate, third in the Pac-12.

The Ducks also brought back their starting left guard Marcus Harper II and added another guard from the portal in Matthew Bedford from Indiana. Bedford's 70.7 run-blocking grade was fifth among Big Ten guards last year.

Iapani Laloulu will take over at center for the departed Jackson Powers-Johnson and flashed high-end ability as a true freshman. Laloulu's 0.9% pressure rate allowed was the lowest among Power Five guards last season.

6. OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Ohio State returns four starters from last year’s offensive line, and the star is at left guard. Donovan Jackson is the fourth-best returning interior offensive lineman in college football and is the third-most valuable returning Power Five guard, according to our wins above average metric.

The Buckeyes also brought back both of their starting tackles, Josh Simmons and Josh Fryar, who each earned 70.0-plus grades in 2023.

Seth McLaughlin transferred from Alabama and will take over at center. While he endured a down year this past season (63.4 grade), he was second among SEC centers in PFF grade the year before (75.1).

7. MISSOURI TIGERS

8. MIAMI HURRICANES

9. FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES

10. FLORIDA GATORS