The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Elite camps/preseason rankings don't matter :hula: Come in here to tell us who winning preseason camp awards

No wonder that place invokes cell degeneration :scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It’s we
Elite camps/preseason rankings don't matter :hula: Come in here to tell us who winning preseason camp awards

No wonder that place invokes cell degeneration :scust:
Hey, the only thing that matters to me personally is that Michigan is the reigning, defending, undisputed national champions and has beat Ohio State 3 consecutive games.

No hula on that shyt
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Im confused :brutusDahell:

I know you are confused, it’s ok under ware first then pants. And don’t forget your socks

@prime @JLova @K-Deini @Ron Mexico I hope y'all jump that nicca @Whips-n-Chains when he fall thru

Cuh been outta pocket :mjpls:

But jump him wit luv tho, don't want no 'Murder Was the Case' situations :whoa:

We gotta wait two seasons ain’t no telling what either gon be, but this used to be a good game

Apparently it was based off various PFF data.

This list wild, idk who offensively will be them, but idk why they think it’s uga

vino

Superstar
Daps
This list wild, idk who offensively will be them, but idk why they think it’s uga

They’re using PFF ratings so it’ll be a sliding scale. We’ll be seeing changes throughout the season as they get adjusted. That’s why Michigan isn’t up there but probably will get a bump as we get more data from the players

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I know you are confused, it’s ok under ware first then pants. And don’t forget your socks

We gotta wait two seasons ain’t no telling what either gon be, but this used to be a good game

UGA did have a top 5 offense last year and return their QB for 2nd year with Ettiene and whatever 5 star goons they recruited..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

@prime @JLova @K-Deini @Ron Mexico I hope y'all jump that nicca @Whips-n-Chains when he fall thru

Cuh been outta pocket :mjpls:

But jump him wit luv tho, don't want no 'Murder Was the Case' situations :whoa:

Notre dame is SO FUKKING WEAK it makes me sick. Ducking Michigan for a decade but challenging the MIGHTY Michigan state :mjlol: And fukk sparty for enabling these conference cowards. They should be blacklisted until they join a conference.

fukk Notre dame. And Dee Dee.