The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What was Michigan’s (and Washington’s) blue chip ratio last season?

Serious question

Probably not high, but if you want consistent sustainable success you gotta get a certain level of talent, but with everything going on i think those numbers will drop, you can’t hoard talent anymore especially with everyone getting a check, and more teams getting a chance for a playoff run

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Probably not high, but if you want consistent sustainable success you gotta get a certain level of talent, but with everything going on i think those numbers will drop, you can’t hoard talent anymore especially with everyone getting a check, and more teams getting a chance for a playoff run
Both teams had seasoned and experienced players, which can counteract bluechip athletic ability to a degree.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Yall was just good with mullen :dwillhuh:
ehh

not really.

We weren't total trash the entire mullen era (had a spark when he started but ended up garbage) but we really won nothing of significance and was never considered a serious threat by elite teams.

Basically under Mullen we had a good qb for a year and a half (Kyle Trask). With Trask Mullen's team was pretty good, but without him we were either mid (2018-first few games of 2019 under Franks) or terrible (Emory Jones).

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
ehh

not really.

We weren't total trash the entire mullen era (had a spark when he started but ended up garbage) but we really won nothing of significance and was never considered a serious threat by elite teams.

Basically under Mullen we had a good qb for a year and a half (Kyle Trask). With Trask Mullen's team was pretty good, but without him we were either mid (2018-first few games of 2019 under Franks) or terrible (Emory Jones).
Nah garbage is where yall are now and before he came. Agree to disagree though. We’ve debated that enough lol.