The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
u trust a trojan tho even tho that shyt been outta style.

nasty niccas.

his mama should've spit too.

16268-20754db096f2c28d1eb5cf92f2e5de1a.jpg

Meanwhile your fav player, fav president, fav producer... all sending they kids to SC :wow:

vino

Superstar
Daps

247sports is officially over

It’s April 1st and I saw 2 crazy stories posted. This and the one about Oregon running backs coach heading to OSU. I won’t believe either until midnight.

You think On3 would pull an Aprilfools?

Edit- nvm I see Steve has it on his profile and marketing it too.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Shannon Terry is such a piece of shyt. Builds these sites just to sell them then starts a new one to kill the one he just sold. If someone tries to buy On3 they are dumb as hell

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Sorry to bring this back up but I was enjoying the Easter weekend. So @O.iatlhawksfan do you consider Jayden Daniels the perfect QB prospect with no flaws in his game?
The best way I can describe Jayden is when you see a 5* high school recruit playing against 2A football, like he’s a step above everyone else. All my year watching LSU football only certain players gave me that vibe Patrick Peterson,Fournette, Tre White, Jamal Adams, Joe Burrow. Jayden gives that vibe. The only flaw I will say he has is sometime he’ll throw an inaccurate short pass, I’ve seen balls sail and him a few time in a game.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
giphy.gif

Now see the old Silkk would dig off in yo ass but

200w.gif

:ufdup:

200w.gif

Especially with the Diddy gifs

Damn Francium done beat that fight out of you after all them years. Never thought i see the day :picard:. @Trojan 24 come take up for ya boy. @DropTopDoc straight shyttin on ya trojans

Ucla currently runs the city like diddy
Michigan boys bout to fall off like a bad bag without Harbs, they'll take care of themselves :russell:

Counting us out ain’t wise my guy
Fakkit ass nikkas cliquing up & shyt smh

Clique who, unless you maize and blue or yellow and green fukk ya :ufdup:

Wasn’t sure where to leave this. I mean.. it may not be #1 in pistol whipping, or jousting (like some school just south of us :scust:) .. but it’s something

:sas2:

Incoming @smitty22 with a post on how they national champs of napkin folding and other Republican type activities

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

Especially with the Diddy gifs

Ucla currently runs the city like diddy

Counting us out ain’t wise my guy

Clique who, unless you maize and blue or yellow and green fukk ya :ufdup:

Incoming @smitty22 with a post on how they national champs of napkin folding and other Republican type activities