South Side Chicago to Nola

Cool story bro
445b4938c56f13c9aa3a6542cacaf493.jpg

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Critique isn't always hate breh, and I don't think I've outwardly hated Jaylen much this season if at all.
What critique all you did was repeat what some no name cac said on the Dominique foxworth show , same cac thay discredited Jayden by saying deep passes shouldn’t be credited to QB they’re solely a WR stat? Same cac that told on himself when he said he was in the same class at ASU as Jayden basically telling the world where the root of his negative opinion comes from

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What critique all you did was repeat what some no name cac said on the Dominique foxworth show , same cac thay discredited Jayden by saying deep passes shouldn’t be credited to QB they’re solely a WR stat? Same cac that told on himself when he said he was in the same class at ASU as Jayden basically telling the world where the root of his negative opinion comes from
My post came before the Foxworth show/podcast. I don't even listen to podcast. My :hubie: thoughts on Jayden were my own. Maybe go back and read my post instead of jumping off the deep end anytime someone says anything less than praising Jayden.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
My post came before the Foxworth show/podcast. I don't even listen to podcast. My :hubie: thoughts on Jayden were my own. Maybe go back and read my post instead of jumping off the deep end anytime someone says anything less than praising Jayden.
You said he doesn’t like to throw down the middle that was debunk and you also said he tends to run a lot on 3rd down let’s look at that

018-EDC9-D-EA6-C-454-A-AB91-9617-DD583667.jpg

0-CC79-B69-3-E49-45-ED-8-B5-D-0350302-AC420.jpg

LSU had 70 3rd downs he only ran on 14 of em :skip:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin

No dog in this fight, but saying deep accuracy is more so dependent on the wr makes sense it’s a lot of qbs we give credit to, that certain wrs helped, when Eli got Odell his passing deep (to me got better) because prime Odell is that a knock on jayden yes and no, having talent makes any qb job easy, so can he still chuck it deep without them? depends on the scheme and players around him (which ultimately his future is predicated on) you can be on either side he sucks or he’s great, team scheme and personnel greatly effect him like any qb

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y’all hate for Jayden is more about y’all hate for LSU which kills the validity of your opinion
Complete opposite for me. You know I pull for LSU a lot of the time.

Dude just stat padded on bums and never won anything :manny:

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
No dog in this fight, but saying deep accuracy is more so dependent on the wr makes sense it’s a lot of qbs we give credit to, that certain wrs helped, when Eli got Odell his passing deep (to me got better) because prime Odell is that a knock on jayden yes and no, having talent makes any qb job easy, so can he still chuck it deep without them? depends on the scheme and players around him (which ultimately his future is predicated on) you can be on either side he sucks or he’s great, team scheme and personnel greatly effect him like any qb
Nah I don’t see that cuz I saw Drew Brees make Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson, and Kenny Still looks unguardable when they were with the saints they left and couldn’t get half the production

Complete opposite for me. You know I pull for LSU a lot of the time.

Dude just stat padded on bums and never won anything :manny:
You started hating on LSU when O left

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah I don’t see that cuz I saw Drew Brees make Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson, and Kenny Still looks unguardable when they were with the saints they left and couldn’t get half the production

Thats a lie though cause I was the first one to say that Coach O checked out mentally and praised the Brian Kelly hire

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin

Drew found the perfect situation and Peyton’s scheme was perfect for him/wrs that’s why you had so many guys in and out because you only needed certain traits,
Peyton was really fukkin good, but having Murda Marv and ol boy helped

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You said he doesn’t like to throw down the middle that was debunk and you also said he tends to run a lot on 3rd down let’s look at that

018-EDC9-D-EA6-C-454-A-AB91-9617-DD583667.jpg

0-CC79-B69-3-E49-45-ED-8-B5-D-0350302-AC420.jpg

LSU had 70 3rd downs he only ran on 14 of em :skip:
:mjlol: That still isn't what I said about him throwing down the middle. All this is relative. According to you Jaylen has no flaws and every thing can be debunked. You have made your stance known. We shall see how successful he is at the next level.