The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps

YgTn.gif

How could you forget 4th and 31? Auburn has been a walking punching bag this year

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I’m not hating on the southern teams.. but I really wish (black and other minority) athletes would boycott any and every SEC school that comes calling for 3-4 years.. and WATCH how shyt changes.

These backwards ass states.. and dudes continue to sweat and bleed for these motherfukkers. shyt makes me so god damn livid man.

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
I’m not hating on the southern teams.. but I really wish (black and other minority) athletes would boycott any and every SEC school that comes calling for 3-4 years.. and WATCH how shyt changes.

These backwards ass states.. and dudes continue to sweet and bleed for these motherfukkers. shyt makes me so god damn livid man.

man I agree but these athletes live an insulated life and it’s rare you get athletes aware enough to take that type of stand. I feel like the bulk of top athletes be out of touch with topic like this because of the singular focus.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
man I agree but these athletes live an insulated life and it’s rare you get athletes aware enough to take that type of stand. I feel like the bulk of top athletes be out of touch with topic like this because of the singular focus.
Not even just them, We still see it with all time great athletes like Michael Jordan who stays away from a lot of shyt.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That’s why it’s the adults’ job to open their eyes to what’s going on around them. They don’t need to choose to be in that environment. The hundred dollar bill they get from a Bama/Auburn/Tennessee etc is the same hundred dollar bill they’d get at USC/OSU/Michigan/Penn State etc.