The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

That’s so wild to me, and then the fact that he thinks we believe it

I don't blame the NCAA for being like :manny:

Big school donors wanted free enterprise in recruitment and zero regulations. I'm for it. Proctor got his bread and bounced. Plus seeing White Lives Matter Kirk get screwed by mulatto is satisfying. :wow:

:dead:

Ari Wassermann was the writer and ofc he wouldn't be in the room. He's the national reporter for The Athletic and based out of the DFW. Dude needs to grow tf up and be a HC instead of bytching and whining over articles that were written back in November. Your recruiting shows you don't go to HS or into players homes. 5-6 HS recruits last cycle...why wouldn't anyone notice that?

Mf must have been on his hat about recruiting, dude just don’t want to do it, i can pretty much see him thinking I’m not calling kids like that, and knowing most kids gon be like nah. he has to know at some point you have to bring some kids in, long term you can’t possibly sustain a program off the scraps from other schools

Breh your clock is straight broken...dude got sauced and drove and got fired...Michigan takes care of its business...DO YOU?

Last i checked ol Bacardi Brian still coaching

@Ed MOTHEREFFING G @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

EMU's finest knows what time it is

He trippin then

What does losing black stripe mean?

The more indoctrinated you are into the Ohio state way, that’s symbolically, the last bit of black leaving you word to Black Republican @smitty22

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Something Urban started. All new players to the team get a black stripe put on their helmet and have to perform well in practice/weight room/games to get it removed. Then so called officially a Buckeye.

I do too

Bet we know who prolly wanted the entire Planet Namek to be blown to smithereens bacc in da day

full

Stroud never got a Heisman or a pair of gold pants...........

But he still got his black stripe :obama:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
And @smitty22 and @DropTopDoc never got their merch or free consultation with purchase but they still got their rep I guess :ehh:

:dead:

We been waiting for them paper cups with team logos and socks for years :francis:
Found out he was printing them shirts in a trailer park in Beaumont. Sent some of my old army homies from Houston to run up in his spot and get my shyt. fukker got wind of them coming and fled east into the swamps of Louisiana. @silk you can’t hide forever slime. Tick tick tock for you to nikka :buckSuge:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Found out he was printing them shirts in a trailer park in Beaumont. Sent some of my old army homies from Houston to run up in his spot and get my shyt. fukker got wind of them coming and fled east into the swamps of Louisiana. @silk you can’t hide forever slime. Tick tick tock for you to nikka :buckSuge:
@Trust Me He must be talking about the Salvation Army :lolbron: