The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But if you think about it the only black coaches really getting shots for real is defensive guys, I think the few offensive dudes never got a shot or had one shot with a short leash and never got a shot again

Off top in the nfl, yeah… shyt

Jim Caldwell
Dennis Green
the only ocs i can think of off the top

shyt that’s bad man

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Didn't the players say that?

And yeah Charlie got his money and his fat ass stopped even trying. My point was he still couldn't get an NFL HC job with three rings and actually calling the Patriots offense

I think screwing the pooch twice got him persona non grata, Romeo got a couple bites of the apple Though

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think screwing the pooch twice got him persona non grata, Romeo got a couple bites of the apple Though
His fat ass took the Cleveland job out of desperation, I don't remember shyt he did after getting fired from there though

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
On January 9, 2012, Crennel was named the 11th full-time head coach in Chiefs history.[8] Three days later, Crennel announced his intent to remain as defensive coordinator during his tenure as head coach.[9]

On November 5, 2012, Crennel announced he would be stepping down as defensive coordinator and named linebackers coach Gary Gibbs to the vacant position, after a 1–7 start to the season.[10]

On December 1, 2012, Crennel attempted to prevent the suicide of player Jovan Belcher by talking to him and witnessed his death by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.[11][12] The following day, Crennel coached his team to a 27–21 victory over the Carolina Panthers, the Chiefs' first home victory since defeating the Packers the previous season, and the only other home win during his tenure.[12]

On December 31, 2012, Crennel was fired as head coach.[13]

:picard:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
On January 9, 2012, Crennel was named the 11th full-time head coach in Chiefs history.[8] Three days later, Crennel announced his intent to remain as defensive coordinator during his tenure as head coach.[9]

On November 5, 2012, Crennel announced he would be stepping down as defensive coordinator and named linebackers coach Gary Gibbs to the vacant position, after a 1–7 start to the season.[10]

On December 1, 2012, Crennel attempted to prevent the suicide of player Jovan Belcher by talking to him and witnessed his death by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.[11][12] The following day, Crennel coached his team to a 27–21 victory over the Carolina Panthers, the Chiefs' first home victory since defeating the Packers the previous season, and the only other home win during his tenure.[12]

On December 31, 2012, Crennel was fired as head coach.[13]

:picard:

Yeah Romeo didn’t do too well, but every situation he ran to was pure ass Texans Browns and the chiefs before they were the chiefs

Sheesh, i remember that, dude was supporting his girlfriend/mother of his kids, basically paying all the bills and sending her to school, i think she stepped out on him nikka snapped and took her life and then himself, left the kids… Jesus…

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope Bieniemy uses this new opportunity to discover a new leadership approach and workshop sum shyt
I doubt he will. He was using a college approach in the NFL. Now that he’s back in college he’s probably gone double down on his approach

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

Interesting thought

For the sake of @Trav i will answer first, id rather be the oc, I’d figure a way for us to grind out some good clock killing yards, and some easy
pass completions, roll outs, misdirection etc but we will not be Iowa

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Interesting thought

For the sake of @Trav i will answer first, id rather be the oc, I’d figure a way for us to grind out some good clock killing yards, and some easy
pass completions, roll outs, misdirection etc but we will not be Iowa

OC probably

Just b/c all it takes is one or two drives, and me and the quarterback gonna get all of the credit anyway as if the rest of the game never happened (as we saw in some of the Chiefs games).

If I was DC and offense was carrying us? I prob don't have a long shelf life cuz mfs pile on the former like nobody's business in a way where OC's don't really receive the same level of vitriol for some strange reason

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Another trash list

UNC?
Pitt?
Arkansas helmet and colors are generic af...one of like 6 burgundy themes in the SEC

OSU's belong and FSU's are one of my favorites...The U's white helmet, not this green one.

You know damn well (as much as people hate them) that the only reason UM ain’t top 3 is because they win the shyt every damn year.

So on that note..

:snooze:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
OC probably

Just b/c all it takes is one or two drives, and me and the quarterback gonna get all of the credit anyway as if the rest of the game never happened (as we saw in some of the Chiefs games).

If I was DC and offense was carrying us? I prob don't have a long shelf life cuz mfs pile on the former like nobody's business in a way where OC's don't really receive the same level of vitriol for some strange reason

You right bout that second point, nikkas hate DC that don’t stop shyt vs an ineffective oc

Another trash list

UNC?
Pitt?
Arkansas helmet and colors are generic af...one of like 6 burgundy themes in the SEC

OSU's belong and FSU's are one of my favorites...The U's white helmet, not this green one.

List probably by some middle aged white guy or purest millennial that thinks Penn st uni should never change otherwise he’s going to write a think piece on how college football is dying