The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I hate he can’t get a HC gig, but i like this hire by foster and can lead to some good shyt

There's no way he couldn't have gotten a college gig the past few years. He gambled like a dummy with that Redskins shyt when he should have either took a College head gig or stayed put in KC stacking rings

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If by anomaly you mean he's washed as fucck then yeah

I swear i think chip was amazed he was winning… some parts DTR was just balling, i seriously think this nikka took this job because he couldn’t figure out what to do next, and shyt just kept falling into place for him, dude phoned it in the minute he signed his contract

There's no way he couldn't have gotten a college gig the past few years. He gambled like a dummy with that Redskins shyt when he should have either took a College head gig or stayed put in KC stacking rings

I’m just amazed on his trajectory dude should have moved up by now, and i just don’t know why not, i understand trying to gamble on himself with the skins he probably felt he won’t get a chance cuz they attribute everything to Andy but damn

Silkk

Daps
I swear i think chip was amazed he was winning… some parts DTR was just balling, i seriously think this nikka took this job because he couldn’t figure out what to do next, and shyt just kept falling into place for him, dude phoned it in the minute he signed his contract

I’m just amazed on his trajectory dude should have moved up by now, and i just don’t know why not, i understand trying to gamble on himself with the skins he probably felt he won’t get a chance cuz they attribute everything to Andy but damn
nikka took this job to get an easy check and not get fired again :mjlol:He would've been fired at Florida in 2 years.

As far as EB, Dude clearly didn't want to deal with the college game but had no choice now. Wonder how big of a paycut he took.

Silkk

Daps
Man i honestly feel like he’s done all you can do, at this point mf just on purpose not giving him a shot
Ehhhh we saw how hard it was for Harbaugh to get an NFL gig again. MF had been trying for years. It's hard as hell to try get an NFL job when it's only 5-6 available a year.

Even Pete and Beli couldn't land one and they're two of the GOATs

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ehhhh we saw how hard it was for Harbaugh to get an NFL gig again. MF had been trying for years. It's hard as hell to try get an NFL job when it's only 5-6 available a year.

Even Pete and Beli couldn't land one and they're two of the GOATs
This is a good point, and you add the fact that he a black oc trying to get a job

Just like certain positions on the field, barriers have to be broken in coaching too