The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Oh where is he now ass nikka :mjlol:

Probably still putting his foots to buckeyes asses as he ignores the loud sounds of Eddie George as he rolls over in his grave

Ehhhh we saw how hard it was for Harbaugh to get an NFL gig again. MF had been trying for years. It's hard as hell to try get an NFL job when it's only 5-6 available a year.

Even Pete and Beli couldn't land one and they're two of the GOATs

I understand it’s an availability thing, but when the nfl wants to, they will do whatever i remember the eagles called their eventual HC while he was on vacation he had no suit, so everyone got dressed down as he did his interview

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Probably still putting his foots to buckeyes asses as he ignores the loud sounds of Eddie George as he rolls over in his grave

I understand it’s an availability thing, but when the nfl wants to, they will do whatever i remember the eagles called their eventual HC while he was on vacation he had no suit, so everyone got dressed down as he did his interview
Well yeah thats more of a team/owner thing. If I was the owner of like 10 different franchises I would've fired my coach and went got Harbaugh the last 3 years with no interview needed. (Saints, Bears, Vikings, Jets, Giants, Panthers, Falcons, I could go on...)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The ironic part is it’s usually dcs that never move up Eric is an oc they usually move up
But if you think about it the only black coaches really getting shots for real is defensive guys, I think the few offensive dudes never got a shot or had one shot with a short leash and never got a shot again

Silkk

Daps
The biggest knock I've always heard on EB is that he didn't call plays in KC. So what's the point in hiring him to be HC when he doesn't even do that, He would need to bring in an OC to do that...?

vs hiring a MF like when Joe Brady was a really hot name, Mike Leach, Everybody from the Briles tree, etc. Even chip's bum ass still gets the benefit of the doubt because of how great those oregon offenses were and the success he had there even though it hasn't translated in his last three HC gigs.

But even Charlie Weis fat white ass couldn't/didn't get an NFL HC gig after the Pats first few titles.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Negged

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Man i honestly feel like he’s done all you can do, at this point mf just on purpose not giving him a shot

Maybe so

League is trendy tho

And right now, the gee willikers, aw shucks, in tune with your emotions, want to foster healthy environment all around team guy is in right now. Nobody wants to hear reports of coaches who don't get along with their players right now. The hard ass coaches being phased out fr.

That's not to say the trend won't swing back the other way and that's also not to say I don't think EB hasn't earned a shot cuz he def has but u gotta play the game a lil bit when the cards piled up against u

Silkk

Daps
Forgot to name the bum ass Tennessee Titans :scust:

nikkas so trash they should be contracted from the league though :scust:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Maybe so

League is trendy tho

And right now, the gee willikers, aw shucks, in tune with your emotions, want to foster healthy environment all around team guy is in right now. Nobody wants to hear reports of coaches who don't get along with their players right now. The hard ass coaches being phased out fr.

That's not to say the trend won't swing back the other way and that's also not to say I don't think EB hasn't earned a shot cuz he def has but u gotta play the game a lil bit when the cards piled up against u

I feel like that he didn’t get along with guys is bs… but we can’t confirm or deny it, I’m seriously just befuddled on him, like the story i said when i quoted silkk when the nfl wants to they will move heaven and earth for you, but ain’t no telling the internal shyt going on

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
The biggest knock I've always heard on EB is that he didn't call plays in KC. So what's the point in hiring him to be HC when he doesn't even do that, He would need to bring in an OC to do that...?

vs hiring a MF like when Joe Brady was a really hot name, Mike Leach, Everybody from the Briles tree, etc. Even chip's bum ass still gets the benefit of the doubt because of how great those oregon offenses were and the success he had there even though it hasn't translated in his last three HC gigs.

But even Charlie Weis fat white ass couldn't/didn't get an NFL HC gig after the Pats first few titles.

But it’s like how do we know, i don’t remember Andy coming out saying EV didn’t call them

Charlie stepped away to ND won with Ty’s guys then failed miserably, then got another shot at Kansas where he failed worse, now his son moving up boards based on his dads name

Silkk

Daps
But it’s like how do we know, i don’t remember Andy coming out saying EV didn’t call them

Charlie stepped away to ND won with Ty’s guys then failed miserably, then got another shot at Kansas where he failed worse, now his son moving up boards based on his dads name
Didn't the players say that?

And yeah Charlie got his money and his fat ass stopped even trying. My point was he still couldn't get an NFL HC job with three rings and actually calling the Patriots offense