The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
Like the man was so tired of college football head coaching that he angled for OC NFL jobs, only to stay in college and get a demotion. Day would've had to promise him that he'd never, ever have to recruit. Just design and call plays.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
What can I say, when he's not on dem bath salts out there in MI, the man knows ball :ahh:

I’ve never once heard the name chip kelly and the phrase ‘pass scheme’ ever used (positively) in the same sentence.

But hey.. good luck to yall. :lolbron:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let y'all niccas tell it, there isn't a single good OC out there in college right now lol.

Fukk it. I'm on my @DropTopDoc shyt. I wanna see who niccas' Top 10-15 OC's are right now or if they even know the responsibilities of said OCs.

Just like BOB wasn't coming in to run his shyt, neither is Chip fr. Mfs coming in to call Day's plays, that's it. And maybe add a wrinkle or 2.
Going to be interesting to see what it look like.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’ve never once heard the name chip kelly and the phrase ‘pass scheme’ ever used (positively) in the same sentence.

But hey.. good luck to yall. :lolbron:

Damn, Kel. You having a rough morning...you need some orange soda? Ya boy said Chip's run diversity should mesh with DAY'S pass scheme since the former lacks in that essentially 🤦🏾‍♂️

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Damn, Kel. You having a rough morning...you need some orange soda? Ya boy said Chip's run diversity should mesh with DAY'S pass scheme since the former lacks in that essentially 🤦🏾‍♂️
Look my guy. I’m all about positive mental health. So if THAT’S what you gotta tell yourself, in order to lead a more prosperous offseason, in which your hated rivals just went undefeated and won the chip..

.. then who am I to tell you you’re wrong? :mjgrin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Taking a 5 million dollar paycut is nuts…..But I understand Chip is rich many times over and it was the principle of the situation.

He should never get another HC job though. Dude ain’t been shyt since he left Oregon.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Ucla administration must be a pain in the azz. Who leaves a job like that to be an oc? OSU must have guap guap

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ucla is completely fuccked though. We in February so you gotta promote from within and give somebody at least a year and we already snatched away their DC

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Look my guy. I’m all about positive mental health. So if THAT’S what you gotta tell yourself, in order to lead a more prosperous offseason, in which your hated rivals just went undefeated and won the chip..

.. then who am I to tell you you’re wrong? :mjgrin:

:troll:
kenan-and-kel-orange-soda.gif